Toast++
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I used time finder... So I'm a little confused on that question. But the one I was trying to hit was 897...
    I find this really weird xD. I kept hitting 807 ramdomly (I needed 897) and I decided to hatch it and got the Hasty poke!! I have to go for it again since I forgot to save to do IVs :/ Thing is, I put in my SID this time for the seed, but didn't get a shiny...
    Well I have a different seed I'm trying to hit, as I'm not sure if Joey is advancing my frame weird... I'm going for frame one, which should be easy to hit as long as I don't get any incoming calls.
    Yeah, although I think I might like Unova more. I haven't been everywhere so idk yet.
    Weird, I never knew they did either 0.o I've only really ever bought games from ebay and gamestop. You will probably disagree, but I think hoenn was the best area, although that may be because I watched the hoenn region of the anime.
    I have no clue, but the first system I claimed as mine was the Nintendo DS Lite. I may have played gameboy color when it came out, but I don't remember much of that.
    Haha. I played the NES and PS1 cause my grandparents owned them at the time, and since I was like 4-6 I played them alot. I don't think I even knew about the gameboy until I bought my lite.... :3
    Haha, the oldest game I own of the series are the 3rd gen. You shouldn't feel to old, cause I played the Playstation and NES :P I actually recently bought a playstation cause I wanted to play some of the games I did when I was like 5...
    Hmmm, I'm hoping to go for a Ph. D, mostly cause I like to research. Yeah, and I never even knew about the games for the systems until maybe 4 years ago :P.
    It wasn't him it was I think brett and tanner >.< Lol. I'm thinking about a Chemistry Major, although I haven't looked much into college cause I just started high school ^-^;
    Lucky. I seem to get called alot when I try to RNG >.< I'd most likely never understand that, unless I take more computer/technical electives. I understand basics, but after that, I'm lost. :/
    Oh. Then it was most likely the incoming calls. Idk, when I hit it again hopefully I can figure out if I was just waiting to long or if it was calls. Man, I was hoping to have only done delay one time and have my first RNG pokemon, but I don't have that luck >.<
    this is a trick I verified and it's also the reason I said to pick an odd numbered frame, like 3 or 5 or even 7. Remember Youngster Joey? Calling him will advance the frame by 2. Apparently he does this whether he wants to battle you or not. He will want to battle if you call on Monday. If that bothers you or you think it's messing up your frame advancement on your game, beat the crap out of him before you RNG for shiny eggs. It doesn't matter if you call Joey before putting the parents in daycare or after. I have discovered that incoming phone calls generally ruin my results and I never managed to get a shiny egg if it wasn't at frame 1 to begin with, until I used Youngster Joey to advance my frames. So use him. ."- Riski's guide
    Idk if I was reading the wrong part, but somewhere along the line it says about going quickly because of some NPC
    Riski's guide said something about one NPC advancing the PRNG then. That is why I guess I'm supposed to get to the pokegear asap, and hurry, but idk, I could be wrong.
    I did kill them earlier today... Idk what PRNG and IRNG stand for or I'd be able to answer that >.<
    They may have advanced it, the NPC outside the daycare supposedly does or something, so it could have advanced that way or, by the calls that I didn't answer.:3
    Well, I got them when I was biking back and forth waiting for the 3rd egg... This third egg was on frame 7 even though I didn't put the parents in right away.
    That was when i was biking back and forth to get to the third egg from the day care guy and I got two calls. :/
    Okay, let me know ^-^ And I hit the seed again, but got 2 calls when advancing, and I forgot to put the parents in right away and ended up with frame 7. So I have to try again xD.
    Thanks ^-^ And if you'd like, we can do a joint thread on Bulbagarden... Let me know if you'd want to or not....
    Okay, I found out that the Naive one was frame one of the seed. So I'm on the right track I think. Now to hit the seed for like the 5th time 0.o Thanks for all your help!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…