Toast++
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Date doesn't matter too much, as long as you can manage to get anything from 2009 to 2010.
    You decide - most people doing BP's give the recipient Semi Redis. (Meaning only the breeder and the person they're breeding for have rights)
    Non Redis - No one other than the OT (Original Trainer) can trade it.
    Semi Redis - Suppose I have a Chimchar, Semi Redis. I trade it to you, you have Semi Redis rights, meaning you can trade it. The next person you trade it to, cannot. Basically, get it from the OT to get trading rights.
    Fully Redis - Everyone can trade it. Think of mattj (awesome) or acetrainerzx (not awesome)
    Yeah, Breeding Project, lol

A shiny Careful Flawless Lickitung with Body Slam, Belly Drum, and Amnesia sound ok?
    The Egg Moves are all from Snorlax, and I can provide one if you need it.

Regarding location, Battle Factory if it's not a hassle.
    Regarding XD Togepis, I have 2

Timid, 14/0/30/28/31/23 (Hustle -> Serene Grace)
    Modest, 3/8/28/28/29/28 (Serene Grace)
    Cause I wanted to play it xD. It's mostly trial and error, and the mechanics are mostly the same. I have no idea what I'm reading, but I can even navigate dream world pretty well to ^-^
    Yeah, I thought I had been lucky to not get it, but in the last hour or so I feel sick >.< I can't read Japanese either, so I'm not much help with abilities or natures :/ I really wish I could help, but I'm not sure how.
    Thats what I though about doing. (I'm having a heard time concentrating cause I have the stomach flu :/) I told him I'm confused on when I'm supposed click cause of the C gear. (at continue screen, or when I tell it no on turning it on.) And the codes keep freezing my game :/
    No, Idk what hex even is. Bond697 asked me to do something in Black. He wants me to go in with AR and try to hit the same second without the AR. Thing is, my ds starts up with the AR, so I can't set the time to hit it at a specific second. :/
    Yeah, doesn't it have a different way of using timers? From what I read so far, the timing part is the hardest to understand.
    Male Nidoran, Adamant Spread- 31/31/31/17/31/31 ^-^ I may try 5th gen RNG if I can understand the guide.
    When changing the delay from odd to even I go down to the third thing on the continue screen each time I reset right?
    Oh yeah xD. That is what I've noticed that looked hard >.< Hopefully if I do it, it doesn't give me as much trouble as breeding houndour did...
    Yup ^-^ And in your opinion is Capturing easier or harder than breeding? (even if you haven't bred anything, from what you've read etc what seems easier?)
    I named it "Toast" Although I'm thinking that as nn it will be Fully Redis, but NR as not nn. If you'd like one you can have it for free. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…