Toast++
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure, I'd like that. I have a lot of RNG projects to test a new timer on.

It's wonderful that you're doing this. It's a nice little timer. I tried it twice just now without sound and I like it. I do like a warning beep at ten seconds though, just to remind me to go back to look at the timer. RNG is very boring for most of the seconds of both countdowns. It really only requires you pay attention to the last ten seconds of both to be effective.

I'll try it by ear after I get a few more tests in visually. I'm actually very good with sight on these fast countdowns. I often don't use sound because I'm bored doing RNG and also playing music, lol. Can't hear the timer anyhow. I just like the warning beep for when I don't play music and I'm reading something on another webpage. That way I can click the task bar quickly to get my visual.
    Ok, well I downloaded your newest version and it did have two timers. Then I went back to the older version and rechecked and it did have one, so yeah, somehow, I broke version 1.2. Yes, indeed.

So I'm trying it again, the new one that I haven't broken, but I have to do it without sound because the double beeps per second are throwing me off.

OMG, I just changed the calibrated and target delays on the older version, but tried to get the timer to reset for this, but it gave me an error, and then I pushed the start button anyhow and I got two timers this time. But it says I have 5 seconds to start my game with a delays of 661 and 666, lol. Yah, I broke it.

Edit: I'm going to practice with your current version on my next RNG. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm happy to hear you intend to make one that doesn't use delays. :-)
    No prob, not like I am using your timer anyway, I can read chinese (kanji in japanese) so using emloop is no problem for me.

Hope you get the time soon, seeya
    I am kinda wondering, could you make an MID/MPID calculator for those who are doing shiny Emerald abuse? I will go into the details if you can help :) Thanks

By the way, I think your timer needs to run smoother, for some reason it doesn't work as well as emloop to me. And it should allow manual input of time.
    I looked at the timer yesterday and this morning. It only has one countdown so I'm having a hard time adjusting to how I should use it. I'm accustomed to knowing when to turn on my DS via a first countdown. So with your timer, people need to look at the computer clock to know when to start the timer, correct?

Also, how would you use this timer when you don't have a delay, like for non-c gear seeds?

Sorry for being so noobish. Derpish, whatever else. :-)
    LOL, yeah. Pokemon is awefully distracting.

Good luck with your exam then. I hope you do well. I'll get back to you on the timer. I want to give it another try anyhow. Pikatimer has been poopy too often.
    That's when I started RNG too. :-)

I'll give your timer another go tomorrow. It's 2 am now and I really should give up on this Reshiram for the night.
    I use the total change to keep track of delay problems when I RNG. Sometimes if I adjust by exactly the amount of the adjacent, I go way over the target next time. And if I adjust the other way, I go way over in the other direction. So I like keeping track of the total change so I can use the best average change to get near my target. I have to do this with Pikatimer for pretty much every RNG. I don't know if it's because of Pikatimer being inconsistent or if it's because my computer make Pikatimer wonky or simply because my DS is being weird, which it might be, considering what's happening on this Reshiram RNG. But that's how I've learned to compensate, by keeping track of the total change.
    I turned the timer on to see how it ran, but I haven't tested it much. I like how I can see exactly how much adjustments were made from the original timer, like when I use Pikatimer you can see the total adjustments that you're currently at. I don't recall if your timer does something similar, but I think that's the reason I didn't continue using it. I can try using it again later. Maybe it will be easier to work with on Black.
    It was Winters Zombie, who told me that they used an NPC outside. So I'm assuming, but have not confirmed, that Winters started from a save position outside the lab and then went in after letting the frames advance and that made the starters end up on frames above the ones that they usually are in if you have saved inside the lab. I intend to test this myself soon.
    No, don't feel bad for VMing. :-) I'm always interested in possibilities. The starter frames I was looking at was for HGSS, the Elm starters, because I did some RNG on them, but once you saved in front of the place to receive the pokeball, you're stuck inside the professor's lab and you can't seem to advance the frame talking to Elm, who also stops you from leaving past him.

If TV's advance the frames of non-c-gear seeds in Black and white, that could prove very convenient.
    Not really. I actually have redis rights on a crown Entei and Suicune, as well as a Draco Meteor Jirachi.

Edit: And a Nasty Plot Celebi.
    Last login is 3 months ago...
    I actually do I have a copy, I didn't notice your post until recently :P
    Oh yeah, forgot to mention that PokéGuy has a Full Redis BP Zapdos...
    Bold, 29/7/14/29/19/27
    Metalkid ftw
    Since Nature isn't shown until 2 points of the Heart Gauge falls, you'll have to kinda "guess" the nature. If there's an error, try a different one, etc. Once you've IV Checked enough, you should get a good idea of how the stats are and what you should hit (20+ is good in XD).

Edit: Once I transfer to HG, I just use the EV/IV Check code to confirm IVs.
    It's Non Redis, sorry D:
    Almost every XD resetter except PokéGuy (Who's now inactive) makes thier stuff Non Redis. I may make them Semi Redis, but I'm still anxious about that since it took me a while to reset some of my stuff.
    Thanks again (Don't bump my thread, my partner's been inactive for a bit D:)
    I still haven't added certain things yet either.
    The Hidden Powers aren't all that useful. Water 58 on the Timid, Steel 30 on Modest D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…