Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know your old "Running a Muk in Ubers" thread? That experiment.

Since I first found the thread, at an off chance, I was startled to see that it lacked a lot of basic synergy, whilst the Pokemon themselves were good.

I would try again if I were you, just with UU, rather than NU. Perhaps a volt-turning speed based team would be interesting?
    i didnt see your response because you posted on your own profile and not mine, sorry.

sure, wednesday seems fine to me.
    ummmmmmmm, if u dont got time now that works. also your supposed to respond to visitor messages on the other guys profile not your own
    @Little Loven - I'm apparently getting roped into going gift-buying all tomorrow, so how about sometime Tuesday afternoon or after? We have time, but I'd like to get it over with quickly.
    At my 8:00 AM it is 5:00 PM where you are. Does that time work out for you for a Wednesday or Thursday match?
    sorry sir, it must have slipped my mind to send a message to your castle. my humble self lives in the time one GMT+1 and is avaialble for most of the day, so making an arrangement should be an easy task
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…