Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol..Ok if this has happened it's ok.My time zone is gmt+2.What's yours?I ask this because i am not sure if i'll be able tommorow.
    Show up and give back the pokemon.I'll report you if you won't have given back the poke until February 17.
    I'll be able to trade from 21:00 until 24:00 my time(gmt +2) if you have finished.Pm me which 2 you want.
    I did manage to get the quick links up and running, so that should prove useful :D
    pretty good; I've still been really busy with Christmas stuff, so I haven't had time to reply to CMTs (will probably start on them tomorrow @_@)

Gonna restart one of my diamond carts when I get the chance so I can get a shiny lonely hp fire darkrai :3
    it was a blast, and yes I'd be happy to do that trade--you only need to tell me which porygon you want :P (shiny celadon game corner one or bred one)

the trade will have to wait until the weekend however when I have more free time though :/
    Give me a moment to go check your trade offer @_@ (Only just got back from buying Christmas presents :P)

It is for wants, and it might be for your offer; I'll vm you again with my reply in just a sec :)
    I will, but I need to finish setting up (I'm doing the quick links right now)
    OK, I'm done. Did you want it EVed, because I'm going to be EVing it right now.
    Ok, give me half and hour. I should have it ready by then. Timid HP Electric ok with you?
    No, I don't. I could breed one. It shouldn't be very hard. I'd give it to you.
    Sorry for not answering earlier. No, I'm not interested in the trade. Perhaps another time. Thanks for the interest though.
    Adding a luvdisc means to look at the top of any thread you are in and you will see a luvdisc and the words "like this" click that and it will give you the option of giving the thread a luvdisc. I am sorry I have to agree with diabolico that is funny.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…