comatthew6
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, over at Shinx, I'm kinda worried about the content of the analysis. It has 2 GP checks, yet both of them failed to correct any matter of content at all. For example, Overview's "second paragraph" just stops flat. Okay, it has a weak STAB attack, then it blanks. What I'm aiming for here is just a wrap-up sentence at this part.

Also, two sentence "paragraphs". These are seen at Intimidate + Twave's AC and TO's second paragraph. They need more context. What else could like paralysis support? What about benefiting from Shinx's offensive prowess? And for TO, why do endgame sweepers work well with Shinx? What does Shinx do to make endgame sweepers tick? You also forgot to remove a comment from a GPer (you can see a (comma) sticking out) at Int + Twave's AC. Explain the EV spreads for both sets in-depth in another paragraph too. I'll check again later. Stupid limit here.
    A very short amount of time, If I can't battle tmrw then I'll be able to battle you on Monday.
    yup, i'll try to get to it tomorrow; i'm currently in the process of GPing a huge guide, but i should be done really soon, so bellsprout is on the top of my to-do list after that!
    You got subbed into the doubles tourney. you are facing Andviet. Please contact him and get the match done. Good luck.
    You said GMT -5, and that is my time so I said you were correct. It now seems like you were stating your own time. That should work for me though.
    I won't be able to on Friday or Saturday cause of exams, but Sunday works for me.
    I think Dubs and Vader are a bit too busy, though I wish I could get in contact with them.

Since the OP of Tentacool has given you permission, I think you can just bump the old Tentacool thread, say that the OP has given you permission to take over, then make a new Tentacool thread with modifications to your liking. It'll still be in QC since the old thread didn't get any QC stamps.
    Hey, sorry you couldn't get Gastly, but I have another Pokemon up for grabs if you're really interested (and I'll stress the "really" part): Tentacool (LC Analysis). I already VMed the OP and he said he had some interest left in completing it, but doesn't know when he'd finish it so he's willing to give it away if there's someone who really wants to do it. If you're into Tentacool (and I don't think it's a bad Pokemon itself), I'd like to see it completed. =D
    oh hey lol, wasn't paying attention to the site. The people on PL aren't really good (most of them), so it's not hard to get into the top 10. I was but then you beat me =/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…