Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh sorry. Basically go to pokemon-online.eu and download the client for whatever operating system you have. Then go to the teambuilder and input your desired team, save, and pick a server to join by double clicking from the go online menu. Smogon and PO server are the main ones, I recommend PO to learn how to play 5th Gen. And haha same, my next exam is tomorrow too. But yeah sure, PM when you want. Volt Change is mostly for a guaranteed way to get Ninetales in unharmed without needing to sac something (given Forry's awful speed). Slow U-Turns and stuff help too.
    Oh also, I forgot to say: seriously recommend trying PO simulator before making your team. It not only helps you iron out any flaws before spending a lot of effort getting it on DS, but will help you learn the meta before BW comes out. And its pretty easy to use (more so than shoddy was).
    Posted the below 3 comments for ease of reading since my post was originally way too long...
    Thanks for the compliments XD. I can't remember where I posted that, but yeah Venu and Mebu go very well together. Be sure to cover Heatran, Nattorei and Dragons (particularly the Latis and Flying ones) with their attacks as they are some of the best walls to a Sun team's common attacks.

Forry seems to do well for a lot of users in the Sun, but be sure to pack SR (seriously getting this down is imperative as so many things are only Kod with it) and Volt Change to get Tales in easy. For Tales itself you can either try to do some damage with LO, NP and HP Fight to beat TTars, go defensive with WoW, Hypnosis, Toxic, or trollish with Disable, Protect, Power Swap, Overheat etc. Or combine them ofc. Be sure to outspeed Dory out of Sand so you can revenge it anyway. Sorry If I'm repeating this btw, I just dk which of my posts you've looked at.
    My team is probably quite balanced overall despite starting out as Hyper Offense, so I run an Arcanine for Flash Fire, CC to beat Heatrans and TTar, and Extremespeed as a crucial revenging tool. Seriously, pack some priority (Mach Punch Infernape is great too) or certain things can easily get on top of you and sweep.

I suppose my general formula is Tales+Forry to each act as possible leads, 2 Chlorophyllers, a FF poke (Heatran is probably the best other option and is pretty awesome anyway, I just like Arcanine) and then there's a slot I can never decide what to do with.
    You can literally run whatever you want in it. I've used Scarf Typhlosion, Sub Shanderaa (with FF to allow use of another non FF fire) which also spinblocks, scarfed scouts like Sazandora or Genosect, something to patch up your weaknesses, and some preach the virtues of Cresselia's absurd bulk.

Anyway feel free to ask for more advice (may take me a while to notice the new message icon). And don't worry about stealing my team, I'm sure yours will be slightly different and in any case, when I started teambuilding in Gen 4 I looked at 3 RMTs and pieced together a new team from each of their members lol! Always good to have someone enthusiastic about obviously the best weather in the game ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…