Toast++
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's ridiculously expensive. :-( For the sake of being able to finally play it, I think I'll just buy a PS3 points card from Walmart. I remember looking at that game so much when Playstation came out with it. But we've been a Nintendo family up until now. I always regretted missing out all the FF games that weren't released by Nintendo.
    Thanks. :-) I may do that for FF7 if I can't get past the exorbitant collector price for the discs. I'm a game collector though, so I may buy the disc anyhow.
    You would have to write down at least a hundred Fire Blasts and then see how many of the 100 times you used it, you missed =) You can't say: ''Fire Blast only has 60% accuaracy because the ten times I used it, I missed 4 times.''
    you are very kind!:) send me a pm of what you need and i'll be very happy to help you!even if i guess you need something from bryant park right?:)
    Your timer works perfectly for the second time. Narrowed it down to +/- range and nailed my Suicune - you're free for a copy if you'd like - Shiny HP Electric in a dive ball :) Not original...but Premier is a special one, so that only leaves Dive, XD. I like animation ^^
    Ah! I see I see, ahaha. I'm the same way...had a change of mind AND a change of school, XD.
    Definitely! Same for chemistry, but I guess I'm a science nerd in the end, XD. 21 so I take it you're a senior this year? :) Graduating soon or do you plan to get a masters? ^_^

XD Togepi, eh? Haha, I was thinking about doing it for a dive ball Salamence...but I don't know...I don't think I can handle SRing again, haha.
    Ah - Chemistry major trying to get into pharmacy school, haha. I tried taking a computer fluency course a while back...totally...and utterly failed for me (ie I wasn't interested - got an A though ^_^)

Haha, resetting for XD? What do you want on there?
    Noooos, I want everything to be solidified and B/W to be relased US for me to try it. Haha, is that what's goign to be keeping you occupied during the break?

And what's your major? :)
    XD XD XD - yeah, I've been going on about 30 or some odd hours now without sleep due to final exams. Finally got done and just got back to my hometown a few hours ago :) Yayz! :)

I'll be using your program for Christmas break abuses :)
    That makes sense though. I'll try to keep an eye on it and let you know how the higher delay seeds adjust.
    I did the Victini with it on the retail game. Well, of course, I did the Reshiram with it last night on the M3 DS, but I wanted to do it on the retail game too. Now I'm going after the ulgomoth on the retail game. It's got the same delay adjustment this time, so now I'm pretty sure the delay adjustments are going to be stable for the retail game.
    You're welcome. Sorry I didn't get to it sooner. I had a dentist's appointment earlier, then I went nuts and RNGed a legendary with the timer, just to make sure I had something awesome listed that I used the timer on. Then I got booted so someone else could have the computer.... and so on, lol.
    haha, okay i have a question regarding your timer, The beeps to be exact? how many are there i jus did a quick time to hear it. it sounds a bit chaotic and i dont know when the last beep will be. I've seen a lot of endorsement for it, and i said i would eventually download it. (which i have now)
    Its alright thanks anyways though :) i could probably Beil for some (but i believe hes in final weeks >.<)

Sorry for the slang Quags* for quagsire that fat blue blob with water/ground typing
    Yeah, thats what ive been told before. I dont know im just a lazy and dont want to learn it just for a coupe new egg moves but i need a Water spout squirtle, and a recover quas/kecelon so ill eventually learn it :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…