Toast++
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm on erratically...but if you see me on, don't hesitate :) Your timer works wonders - I've been able to hit my delays MUCH MUCH more consistently than I have ever been (knock on woods :P)
    I don't think I did. Do I click on the add minute tab on your timer?
    I'm on right now if you'd like your Suicune :) Just add my SS code and VM me back with what to add and I'll come on shortly :)
    Ok, thank you :]

Also, just a quick question. I think I got the correct IVs for the Scyther, but I'm not completely sure. I went to the judge and he said the Scyther is outstanding overall and that its best stat is speed. Does that mean it's flawless/near flawless?
    no, someone got the pokemon from a "Massive GTS Distribution" they even made a shop out of all the pokemon.
    really?
    whats your name on BMGF?
    you can look at trade problem issues reporting thread for it.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about the judge :P Thanks!

And I'll be sure to check out the guy in the game corner, thank you.
    Yes, it would. Hopefully, you won't have some horrific delay to get a TID like that. I just took numbers with a seven in it somewhere. Or a three if I couldn't find a seven. I think I saw the spread file in the RNG Research thread. You could search the thread for the word SID and the post you want might show up.
    I don't know if there are many ID/SIDs with a lot of multiple decent spreads. There's spreadsheet, I think, showing possible combos with more than one decent spread. Most games have two decent shiny spreads, if you're lucky and they both have decent natures to go with the spread.
    Ah, I see. Yeah, I usually spend a lot of time editing posts to fix up the mistakes I find later. Lately I've been trying to make the posts as small as possible by hiding things.
    :-) Yes, good thing too, because there are so many of them I'd like to finally play.

I wrote my guides on a word processing program first. Perhaps put a post on your Programs thread and maybe title the post "Beginners Course: How to use ZomgTimer to calibrate". Or something like that.
    Ah, I see I see. I came to Marriland first, but after learning that it's gone downhill from its once esteem, I moved here and stayed, XD. Haven't really logged back on to Marriland since, lol.
    Ahaha, don't worry - I'm so bad at grammar that I probably didn't even know it was a runon! :P

Your usernames are better than mine though - more original, haha. I stole this one :O and my other ones :P What other forums do you frequent? ^^
    You could write one up and put it on your trade thread, or even put it on your project thread and link to it. I can add a link to it on my guides, if you want.
    Ahaha, surprisingly enough, you're the first to ask! My username is normally something else, but I wanted to try something new this time around on SMOGON! :P

It was ORIGINALLY meant to be pronounced as: Bok-oos
    but...after a bit...I started pronouncing it bacchus more and more - like the Greek God, which is the second one you said :P

I do like bake-us though :D
    Okay, thanks. I still might do it then. I'm still pretty nooby at RNG lol >.> I really want to capture a good Jolly Shiny Croagunk/Toxicroak.
    No, I haven't done one of those. I avoided doing it because sometimes skipping basic steps doesn't help a noob learn. I have more than once tried to personally teach someone how to RNG, only to discover they misunderstood the basic information that they would have learned if they'd properly understood why they calibrate, which also includes paying attention to the DS clock. More than once, I had a noob tell me nothing works, only to find they kept the DS clock the same for the last seed they did with me. :-(
    You can have Semi-Redis Rights on it! Your timer is amazingly accurate compared to pikatimer the second time around :) I think I might shift my recommendations to yours - I think I've payed enough homage to Pikatimer :)
    My son thinks I dreamed the Playstation points card I saw at Walmart. :-( Maybe it was a XBox? It wasn't Wii, because I buy those already and know what they look like. I hope.

Yes, I do. I know I do. Ha ha.
    10$ is like a screaming run-away deal, lol. Now the cheapest used ones seem to be up there in the fifties.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…