Toast++
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i will look up a tutorial for gen 4 to refresh my memory then apply it to gen 5 base don what you said then. shouldn't be too hard.
    You'd be wasting your time. Any two sets of ID/SID that would have one PID shiny would have all the same PIDs also shiny. If you have an ID/SID for which PID 1 is shiny and PID 2 isn't, they can't both shiny on the same file.
    I determine if a combination is possible or not through a brute force search. The Mersenne Twister RNG is too difficult to run in reverse to predict legal ID/SID combinations. I'm also wondering what kind of ID/SID search you need to run that Pandora's Box can't already do. It can search for either shiny PID + trainer ID or trainer ID + secret ID combinations already.
    I'm here now if you'd like your Suicune. Just add my SS and tell me which to add :) If not, I'll be here for most of the night :) Just might be afk but still here, haha.
    so does it work like you have to turn on the cgear and find a pokemon at a certain time? like any pokemon in the grass will have that spread again?
    Unfortunately I'm not home right now :/ No DS, haha. And thanks - just wondering really if Zapdos really benefited from having HP Grass or not, haha.
    Yes, it must have been a bad day. It took only one try this evening on the same catch.
    I mean the calibration. For C-Gear seeds on my game, it's between -92 to -96 for every seed so far ( didn't write that it was negative values in my earlier post). I'm having trouble hitting my seed lately. If I over adjust, I go too far in that direction, by up to 10 digits. I seem to be hovering near my target delay but not getting on it, usually missing by one to four.
    Yeah I've got that checked, but, when I fill in the PID (1B95E4AB), and then click on Find Compatible Seed, I'm getting errors >_<
    I want to have a spread, to start with flawless Timid, and then find a ID/SID combo so that spread will be shiny
    On C-Gear, I've had to adjust per seed. It's usually in the range of 92 to 96 for every seed, so perhaps it's just how much I have running on the computer that makes a difference.
    And if one of them isn't flawless, does he skip it? I bred a Jolly Shiny Delibird w/Hustle and I think I got these results: 31/31/31/x/31/31. I went to the Judge and he told me that everything was outstanding except SpAtk.
    Ahaha, 2AM here, so please don't feel like you're wrong or something, XD. The way I've always used Seed Finder (and I've used it quite a bit for abusing Elm's Togepi - no way to verify frames or anything really b/c of it being so early in the game) is to use the time I have on RNG Reporter - ie my target time. I could be using it wrong, but it's worked for Togepi and when my elm calls don't match up or something, XD.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…