Toast++
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks!

Well it's no use, I just can't seem to hit my frames. Twice I've hit Brave and just now I hit Hardy. I can't tell how far off I am without RNGReporter, all I know is that they are between frames 103-117. I've tred advancing my frames 7-10 before the target, but it's very inconsistent.
    Sorry for pestering, but could you do a search with the same seed, between frame 107-120 and look for Calm nature?
    There's often something in the list of generated numbers that's pretty nice for an OT or SID.
    Bees are dangerous, even during Christmas. Mwa ha ha!

The average Pokemon gamer, most of whom cannot RNG, would probably think it was hacked. :-(
    Thanks for the info. Trying to set up a team for a double battle I will be doing soon and am trying to choose items. Been coming across alot of smeargles lately and keep losing to spore. Needed to know about the speed of the 2 pokemon because machamp is one of my favorite pokemon.
    Yeah...but great plays! I do miss it...but I miss playing Mario Party and Mario Kart with my nerdy friends till morningtime, haha. Nowadays all they wanna do is go out and I'm always the grandma wanting to stay in, ahaha.
    Ahaha, it's ok. You're here on Smogon...I think it's the only safe place for Pokemon..and even then we have our breaches at times, XD.

Second was hard for one level. That race with the ghost bird near the end took me forevers! :P Still now, haha.
    No...a friend took it...lol. I can get it back, but it's ok, haha. The oldest console I have in my home is either the N64 or the PSX :/
    DKC? My favorite was DKC2, lol. The girl with the banana hair is just too cute :P She rocked out with a guitar too ^^

And I don't think so on the ID. With RNG abuse, lol, that's kinda impossible - to accuse someone of hacking, XD. Now if you used an AR to change it, well then you wouldn't be asking me, ahaha.
    DS flash carts can run other emulators? :o SuperMarioRPG! :P One of the best SNES game ever...along with Super Metroid! /Jealous! I don't have my original SNES console anymore :(
    Yeah...you kinda have to pimp it out! My friend helped get mine all nifty :P Adding a different joystick you buy on ebay lets it function relatively similar to one of those ps remotes - well, it raises it up more making it much more comfy to use! :P

And the disks...yeah, I so agree. The PSPgo was kindasorta a good thing with digital downloads, but if its relying on PSN...and those games are much more expensive than what you can buy elsewhere, lol...kills it. I hear you kinda have to run customfirmware on your psp for it to be worth it...but I'm so scared of bricking! :P Ahaha...I'm a big chicken when it comes to things like that - I've been wanting one of those R4 thingies for the DS but I just din't know which safe one to get, ahaha.
    It's Sony's own fault for letting the PSP go downhill though. If they were a bit more adamant on localizations and updating their PSN, they'd have beat NDS imo. The Japanese library for PSP is huge compared to what we have, haha. And the PSP can do so much more than the NDS in terms of capabilities - it can run a wealth of emulators for instance, can act kinda like an e-reader of sorts, pictures, gps...alas...lol, psp is cursed, XD.
    Ahaha, I have NO idea on that. Reverse capability with the new feature the 3DS is adding might be difficult...but I'm pretty technology illiterate so I have no idea, ahaha. LoZ, Abyss, RE, it has such a good lineup. It'll be hard for the PSP2 to compete unless ya know...they start exporting the entire PS2 library onto their console, ahaha. That'd be nice ^_^
    Yayz! I'll HAVE to get the 3DS anyways...I can't believe they're making a portable Tales of the Abyss...haha. If it doesn't get localized...I'll be sooooooo sad :(

And thank you for the Trapinch AND your timer :o
    You are sooo missing out, ahaha. Okamiden? Sounds nifty - is it for the DS DS or the 3DS?

Haha, well thank you for the Trapinch then ^_^
    Le GASPS! I don't know many who still have them. I still held on to mine to both of mine too! When I was a kid, I used to LOVE roc's cape, haha, but after playing it again...I think I like Ages more overall, ahaha. Are those your favorite Zelda games or are you like me and prefer the N64 ones? :P

And...Okami is coming to DS? I sooo did not know about this...haha. I'm behind I guess, XD. Do you happen to like Tales of games too? :P

And...you can't give me that Flygon! :O If you do...that means the Suicune was a trade when it was meant as a gift...you'll have to take something else when I catch it, haha.
    Enjoy the Suicune :)

And I'm terribly bad for not answering before, but YES! I've played Okami - I really really enjoyed it ^_^ Not as much as Zelda, but it was a very good game :)
    Yayz! I'm terribly sorry for disappearing like that! I'm not the type to :P

In any case, I'll be on shortly. Just let me add your SS and grab the cune. You have exclusive rights by the way ^_^ Treat him with love! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…