Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm posting this here since I didn't want to turn the UU megathread into an inevitable Kyurem vs. Salamence debate since it really doesn't belong there.

Kyurem doesn't need two moveslots to cover Steels (Focus Blast), has much more Special Attack which means its Draco Meteors bite a lot more, and can blow past bulky Grounds more efficiently with STAB Ice moves (which also owns Skarmory). Its typing is also a blessing in disguise as the Ice neutrality lets it take on bulky waters a lot, lot better. Kyurem also has much better defenses than Salamence (who is weak to Dragon and Rock just like Kyurem btw). The lesser movepool is irrelevant since Kyurem honestly has just enough to do what it needs (arguably), and the only significant things Mence outruns Kyurem doesn't are Haxorus and Hydreigon, which aren't common on stall teams.

I wouldn't say Salamence outclasses Kyurem as a mixed attacker personally.
    jared darling

i move out tomorrow

i'm scared :'(

i need my big strong man to come take care of me ~
    Somehow your :) and AIDS needled James avatar makes me cheerful, how is that even...
    It sucks to argue with people who demand evidence and evidence and more evidence but come up with none of their own =/
    can you get on irc so i don't have to respond again and again since im stubborn?
    hey bro whats up?
    sorry for drama the other day, nothing really bad happened. Just a bad day with a crazy (literally) parent. :(
    Steve Kary 11:22 pm
    what resists but, what berry
    Stephanie Alice 11:22 pm
    actually
    Steve Kary 11:22 pm
    bug
    NOT BUTT
    Deck berry is not a berry

Thought you'd enjoy that
    Sorry jrrrr, you don't get to buttfuck every business or individual that doesn't bend over for you. That's called tyranny, and it's not a hallmark of any society that could be called civil.
    Yes jrrrrr, religious liberty is decayed. In Canada a pastor was prosecuted for speaking out against gay marriage by the Canadian Human Rights Council, and in Massachusetts Catholic Adoption Services was forced to shut down because they would not adopt out to gay couples who knew they could get adoption services elsewhere. Instead they sued. Homosexual activists also sued eHarmony for not catering to their demands. But I've already told you all these things in posts and you blithely ignore them each time, proclaiming "I don't see it explain it to me!"

No jrrrrr, I WROTE that post and EXPLAINED it and my exact, specific words in that post were "gay MARRIAGE is a societal cancer." Unless homosexual is synonymous with the word marriage, your analysis cannot make sense. You are not listening, do not care to listen, I have explained it to you and others multiple times, and your concern is fabricated.
    oh look the (BAN ME PLEASE) makes his way back to the pokémon site how predictable
    I honestly wonder if I'm nominated for "worst user name change". If I am and you steal it from me so help me I'll beat you verbally, with my words, like the principal always said.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…