Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wow you guys were great help! im trying to make the best top 25 pokemon and then from there just get some mess around pokemon. but thank you all! finally have some good insight!
    Lugia is a special attacker, not a physical attacker. However the main reason to use it is because it's a great wall, so while you want good IVs all around, defensive IVs are what matter most. And no EVs don't. Just use a physical Rayquaza, it's better anyway.
    I don't play ubers so I'm not sure if I can give you good advice. Competitively, Lugia wants to max out his defences for sure. The base power and type of Hidden Power is determined by the EVs, yeah. But in the first place Rayquaza doesn't need to run Hidden Power at all o.o
    Defense on Lugia.

EVs do not affect Hidden Power.

Rayquaza doesn't even need Hidden Power to the best of my knowledge.
    I am baffled by your request; I suggest you PM or VM user firecape for help, as he is an expert when it comes to these matters.
    I wish I could help you, but sadly I have no experience with the problems you told me, feel free to PM or VM user Eo Ut Mortus for help though, as he is an expert in the EVing and Hidden Power matters.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…