Dave
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Incorrect. I did not come up with the idea. Garret has done this before, I simply sparked a flame to start it. As for the hax part, that was a joke.
    yo stone, sub either yourself or iconic in for r1. something has come up and i wont be on as much as i would be normally for the next 5-6 days and so id rather let someone else play. ill be back to full activity by the 30 so id love to be subbed in a later round if possible =)

thanks!
    we got a tough round in confederations :/ and basically half of our team is dead / on vacations.. we can do it though :X
    Hey, when can you play the UU tournament game? Weeknights 4:30-10 CST or Sundays are best for me.
    heyyy
    would you and ur crew wanna play some black ops some time?
    game's kinda boring without friends (cuz i have none lawlll)
    Just graduated from highschool last friday so life is pretty chilled atm. Plans for the holidays are basically get fit, get a job and find ways to amuse myself that doesn't require spending a lot of money (such as running through that list of horror movies that you PMed me :P). How's life been treating you lately bud?
    "A vicious take-off on reality TV that turns a high-school milieu dominated by cliques and childish relationships into a war zone"
    This is...

Battle Royale!!!

Just rented it out, I've been so keen to see it since you hosted that tourney but I couldn't find it in the video store until tonight :D
    yo I got undisputed to record want to battle today at 8:00 PM (GMT -5) or if you see me on earlier, o and we could do it tomorrow like at 8:00 PM (GMT -5) please confirm BR0!
    I'm not giving out my email addresses online. End of story. I'll tell Kevin Garrett you won, good luck with the rest of the tournament.
    I did my last round by agreeing a time with zdrup15. We were both there at that time, played and finished. I'd prefer to do it the same way. I don't give my MSN out because of privacy reasons.

If you want to play (I know I do) then I suggest Monday 9am my time - which should be about Sunday 8pm your time - to play.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…