EonADS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know :) I guess I'm pretty much saying we like using different Pokemon differently. It's not a problem though, as I am best in Hyper-Offense, so I'm not a big fan of Baton Pass anyway. I honestly only used the BP set that's onsight once because I need to test it before I post it. It did ok but I like Ninjask or Blaziken better, even if they're a bit unpredictable
    yeah but you realize we're building a team around mebukijika when it should be supporting the team with BP lol
    I guess that's true. The problem is, it'll have to pass to a Special Sweeper with Cheer Up so it won't be able to do much with the boosts.

EDIT: wait a minute skarm will just whirlwind on the BP set anyway. Unless you go to a magic mirror user, but the only way that would work is Espeon with HP Fire, but the attack boost from cheer up wouldn't be useful. Maybe espeon can pass to a mixed sweeper afterward
    yeah it's amazing with it's huge stat-upping movepool, but I like to use that movepool for a more offensive approach. It has good coverage when using it's STABs and has a form of recovery, as well as one of the strongest reliable attacking moves in Return
    haha yeah I really like Mebukijika. It's pretty unstoppible once it gets a Swords Dance or two up.
    Makes sense, we'll see if I get a reply from Rising_Dusk when he comes online, hopefully I'm "qualified" :P
    Active enough :P Only while I've been out of college really, that's a priority I guess, havent gone out much this week either, only today, freed up a lot of time.
    Hmm... I'm not sure how we nominate people to join the GP team. I'm wondering if I should PM RD myself or tell Komodo to do that myself.
    I'm wondering the same thing. Fate's on leave until late January or something, Snorlaxe is doing something I guess but he's still here, mods don't like GP checking, Zy, DJX, bmb, and Fizz come eventually, uragg is busy but will still put in the effort of checking time to time, Dr. Reid and Draco Zephyr like died, and I take forever to execute a GP check (that's good right).

Yeah, I've been thinking we need more people/replacements. But just who could fit the bill...

Or maybe we need to revamp the system altogether. Say, non-GP member GP checks can count as half an official GP check, if it's good enough. That would be SO much more helpful and speed the process altogether!

edit: DJX is playing COD Black Ops.
    Okay, it seems fine now. I'll let Mantine slide (I mean, would I use that on my main team?). But, if you say "Mantine deserves a special mention" or something like that, it'll probably be better.
    Perhaps you can merge together parts of the Team Options to 2-3 paragraphs tops? Don't just copy/paste them together; fix them so they can flow together better.

I'm also thinking of 2 paragraphs for Counters. Second paragraph can be Flash Fire Pokemon + Water-types. And... I don't like the Mantine mention (which doesn't resist Energy Ball too =P). The closest thing would be Qwilfish, which only has base 55 SpD... so I don't think I'd recommend it. Maybe just add in Lanturn alongside Milotic and tell of its added benefits?
    Ooh, wow, that's quite a sum. I've been wanting to post my Relicanth, but I'm still scared of the backlog. I've been thinking of posting it when the UU forums comes to 3 pages but hmm?
    It looks fine to me. I edited my latest post in the queue with your Crawdaunt.
    Yeah, I'm not sure why the Special Tank got removed, so just throw it through QC and see what happens. Worse comes to worse it'll just get rejected.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…