Toast++
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, I do.
    I choosed the .pkm files, and click the "start GTS" button, and put the DSN in both the #1 and #2 spots, and enter the GTS, But it won't let me conne3ct to the internet.
    Any help would be much apreciated :)
    Don't quite know what I did differently this time, but my frames finally worked like they were supposed to. Thanks for your help in setting me up with your timer and helping me troubleshoot.

Can I offer you a BP in exchange? Is there anything you've been looking for?
    Yeah, I am. I'm still new to RNG captures, I get 1 and J mixed up sometimes still.
    Hey Toast. Replying here so I don't clutter the PRNG thread.

Searching those exact IVs, and nature isn't important. Working on some Hidden Power Dittos to facilitate breeding.
    Oh, can you please tell me the nature and the date of the Non-Shiny Manaphy and if it's also from Bond697? :)
    Oh, it means that I won't get the Manaphy. I really don't want shinies, and I've heard that Bon697's Manaphys are shinies. So that's it. :)
    You have Ranger Manaphys? Are they RNGd?

Also, my suggestions is that when pressing the Spacebar on the keyboard, the timer will start immediately. It's because when pressing the Spacebar, the timer delays by a millisecond before starting, but when pressing the "Start" button on the timer itself, it starts immediately. So I hope you can do that so we can get more accurate results. But nevertheless, a great timer indeed. It just took me 2 updates before hitting my seed! :)
    I wanted you to do me a Wondercard Project for a Manaphy, but it seems that you're not also trading here too.

Anyways, good luck with your timer and I hope you will improve it more. :)
    Hi ToastPlusOne! Do you happen to have a Guardian Signs game?

Also, I want to say thank you for making the Zomgtimer! It's really useful, easy to use, and fixes some problems from the other timers. I must say that it is indeed the successor to both Emloop and Pikatimer. :)
    Ah, so that's why I couldn't even find the Victini I caught in the adjacent seeds lol. I thought the date/time were set when you started the game (and the Nintendo logo appeared), while the delay was when you turned the C-Gear on. Now I got it all right, it's like a 4th Gen reset, but with everything being set at the C-Gear, not when pressing Continue.

Thanks man, tomorrow I'll try out your timer and, if I find anything confusing or anything, I'll tell you. =)
    When I don't want to repeat the stuff that's elsewhere, I link to the other guide within my own guide. But if I think that the other guide isn't sufficient for a noob, I write my own step by step guide. When I write step by step, since I don't use images, I assume the noob is utterly lost and doesn't really understand any of the basic terms, so I just tell them what to put in which box and where to find the box. Then I hope that they'll follow the steps enough to start understanding what they're seeing.

Happy Holidays!
    Sure enough, I did hit 16 seconds when my target was 14 and I didn't completely fail. I know that much.
    Not very, I'm widening it as we speak. With trial and error I should be able to get it fairly quickly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…