Trackman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks, you too. My wifi seems to be working again. It is right now at least. Sorry for making you wait. I'll give you a few extra credits. VM me when you're available.
    I think so, they didn't really announce it yet though. Did you ever try out the 5th gen metagame on Pokemon Online yet?
    Thanks, happy holidays as well. It might be a while before I start B/W RNG though, maybe even until the English version comes out.
    Actually, it looks like it's working right now. It looked like that earlier today though and it wasn't. Want to try?
    That's fine. My wifi isn't working right now, so I'm sure when I'll be able to pick them up. >_> Hopefully I can get it fixed tonight or tomorrow.
    Sorry that took so long, my wifi is shit, lol. Anyways, here's the spreads the pokemon need:

Starmie
    4 HP/252 ApA/252 Spe

Scyther (please keep it as a scyther, no metal coat when you trade back)
    252 Atk/4 SpD/252 Spe

Milotic
    248 HP/252 Def/8 Spe

Floatzel
    32 HP/252 Akt/48 Def/176 Spe

Medicham
    4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe

Slaking
    252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
    I'm online too. Did you use my platinum FC? If you added it yesterday, you'll have to add it again because it changed.
    Sure, give me like five minutes and I can trade. And did you say you can or can't do movesets?
    All right, sounds good. Can I get them to you some other time? Maybe tonight, if not tonight then tomorrow. I'm leaving right now, and I still have to see what I need.
    Yeah sorry for the double hax. It was pretty cheap. I don't pokesav anymore, but so u don't report me, I'll just release this entei, use the LEGIT one I have that is shiny and all that, and I'll put o have pokesav'd pokes in my sig.
    Great Game, that was a nail biter
    Yeah, that was haxy, but otherwise it was amazing.
    Sceptile really scared me
    Rematch sometime?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…