Toast++
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nah I haven't tried it. Barely ever heard of it before now :P
    I could give it a try if you give me a link to the download :P
    Yep, seems to be the right method. I'm currently locking in on this. I am not going to sleep until I get this Rankurusu.
    Yep, I've RNGed something before and it was a shiny adamant gible. I started RNGing since this past Christmas of 2010. Also yes, I do want to learn how to do all those egg IVs and legendaries and those sort of things.
    No, it's the other way around. I know how to hatch shiny pokemon,but anything farther or more advanced than that, I'm lost. :(
    Ok, i cant talk with him to say sorry B/c he is probably amazingly mad at me.
    well, i actully didnt know, i just wanted to clear up the "Mat's pokemon are hacked" "no, they're not." "they have trash bytes!" junk, i know they're legit,
    Eh, not offhand. What ever ones were +/- 2-6 of 7177 on second 55.

As a side note, dropped the target second down to 53, hit the seed on my first SR. Odd behavior is odd.
    :o
    Thank you for clerifying, but don't blame tag3r, he was trying to help. now this sinjoh shiny dialga is useable.
    Yes, i realize you cant get all 3 sinjoh, and the 2 pewter's in one game.
    Dewd, i have a question about Mat's pokemon (Again, i know.)
    i think they're legit, but someone is bringing up a point in which i dont know, can you clerify some things for me? :)
    PIDs - F9426F72
    Seed - E5061C13
    Delay - 7177
    ID/SID - 55528/20191

12/31/2010 06:59:54

Adjacent seed is always +/- 4, and always second 55.

Oddly, I've never had this problem with HG/SS RNG. I do several dozen BPs nearly every day, and have never experienced this issue.
    Retail Platinum cart, 1st Gen DS (fatty), US.

Trying to hit second 54 with a 7177 delay, consistently hitting +/- 2, constantly getting second 55.
    Well, I want to capture Articuno. Need to hit 866 at 04:02:00, but when I don't adjust the timer, I'm only hitting 872 and higher. So I adjusted the timer, got -14 on it, and then I'd hit 866, but it was on 04:01:59. Why is that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…