Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! Can you trade me your Kyogre yet, or are you still waiting on your friend? Oh, and do you want to OU at some point? Please PM me when you get this.
    Thanks a lot =-) Do I need its orb, or just the pokemon?
    Blastoise and Umbreon? Cool =-) It's strange how I've managed to completely smash some OU teams with my current team, but your three UUs annoy me to no end! LOL Thanks God for SR =-) Oh, and can I please ask how your Umbreon can be both so physically and specially defensive? I would have thought it couldn't be both.
    oh and btw, the only pokemon in my desired team from the battle we just played were blastoise and umbreon haha :), rematch when we both get our teams sorted, should be sweet.
    i'll let you borrow my kyogre after I get my rayquaza from my friend if you want, (I have HG he has SS), :).
    =-( Would you be willing to do it if I could find somebody who could clone for us? lol sorry for pestering you. I look forward to battling you some other time!
    Crap. I hate stall wars lol, especially as it isn't unheard of for my router to decide to DC. Did you get my other PM? Do you know anybody who could clone your Kyogre/my Groudon so we could get Rayquazas?
    That was rediculously close! I can't believe I managed to get a draw from that! Amazing game =-) I can't believe that result. Do you want another battle at some other time, to get a more definate result? I have a couple of pokemon I'm going to be testing soon, and I might add them to my team.
    Hi! i see you have HG? Is there any chance you could clone your Kyogre so I could get a Rayquaza?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…