Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, you can use your credit on that Chansey; just VM me whenever you see me online.
    Oeh, that's creepy! I almost thought you were never getting online here again :( But I'm glad you're OK and that the first one is nearly finished. How many Ribbons does it have? :D
    Well, if you are doing this job good (which I don't doubt ^^), I can make sure I list your name in my thread. :)
    Cool :D Yeah sure you can have a credit in my thread. :) And nice that you message me how you are doing. :)
    Yeah, but you can use the Porygon's in the BT anyway, since they don't gain Exp. there. Sure, just VM me when you are done. :)
    Don't know, I thought only 1. :p list of the Ribbons I need is in the post below ^^
    So, I will need these Ribbons:

Sinnoh Champ Ribbon ( Don't use my Pory's in fights so they don't get Exp. points )
    Cool 1 - 4 Contest: Use the moves you like to win them ^^
    Beauty 1 - 4 Contest: ''
    Cute 1 - 4 Contest: ''
    Smart 1 - 4 Contest: ''
    Tough 1 - 4 Contest: ''
    Alert/Shock/Downcast/Careless/Relax/Snooze/Smile Ribbon. For the days, you know
    Legend Ribbon, just defeat Red, but again, don't use my Pory's so they don't get Exp.

Ability Ribbon: Defeat Palmer first time battle tower
    Great Ability Ribbon: Defeat Palmer second time battle tower
    Double Ability Ribbon: Win 50 Double battles in battle tower
    Multi Ability Ribbon: Win 50 Multi Battles in battle tower
    Pair Ability Ribbon: Win 50 Multi Battles with someone else in battle tower

World Ability Ribbon: Just forget about this one, think that's pretty impossible >_<

Effort, Footprint and the 3 you need to pay for, I can do those myself. :) So just try
    Superb ^^ and if you really want to do 2, that's alright too. When you are done with all the ribbons, you will get a copy of both as payment. So the non-shiny Porygon2 and non-shiny Porygon-Z?
    Cool ^^ You also know about the Battle Tower Ribbons? Well maybe I can do those myself. :)

So, check out my thread which of the 4 HP Fight 70 Porygon's you like to give all the ribbons :)
    Well there are ribbons that you can only get at a certain day of the week. (switching time/date on DS doesn't work :p) so it'll take at least 1 week to get them. Besides that, you need to do all the contests with it. I don't mind if you erase the moves, but just make sure they don't get any EXP. Do you think you can do that for me? :)
    You're welcome, be sure to thank MattJ for it too. (Not really, he'd probably get annoyed if everyone who got one VM'd him lol)

Hope you have fun with it.
    Cool ^^ Well, The amount they got now varies from 4 to 7, and I need them all to get 39 xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…