His Eminence Lord Poppington II

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can trade either right now or tomorrow. (Whatever's okay for you.)

Use my HG FC.

No prob. I understand you don't know me very well, so I can see that your uneasy to trust me. :)
    I am available and I will use my Pearl: 2149 8641 8837
    I am able to give you 6 copies of each to start out if you have the patience for 4 trades.
    Yeah, it does, but if you want shiny legendaries and shiny wild pokemon, then you need to ID/SID abuse. The catch is that you can only have 1 or 2 flawless shiny spreads.
    Congratulations! I didn't really do much to help, but I'm glad I could help. You should look into ID/SID abuse when you get the hang of RNG; it's not much different, but it's awesome.
    Well, for stations that advance the frame by 1 or 2, you're better off using Elm or Joey to avoid a mishap. No problem; all RNG questions should be posted in the PRNG board rather than the SQSR board because people in the PRNG board actually know what they're talking about.
    Yeah, I'm referring to articuno's post, specifically the information on Youngster Joey. You have to check the link I sent you, but I was told that the radio advances the frame by one number between 14-18 each time you use the station. It's stated in the link I sent you as well. I heard it can be consistently 1 number each time, but don't hold me to that since I'm new to the radio method.
    Too busy editing my thread, but you shouldn't trade me eggs ;) whatever, enjoy the Arceus! Don't forget to mention it is Lord Scalgon's Arceus, EV'd by me. :)
    Yeah sure. Add my Pearl FC. Were you planning to make an own trade thread soon? :)
    This is late, but it pisses me off when people say incorrect things thinking they're correct.

From my many different experiences calling Youngster Joey ALWAYS advances the frame by 2 as long as he's not asking for a battle or waiting on you to battle him.

While using the radio to advance the frame is faster, you still have to use Elm calls to keep track of where you landed after using the radio and the radio is inconsistent; it can advance the frame by 14-18 each time: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2559264&postcount=3
    Yes, you register me on your Pal Pad.
    You go downstairs in any Pokemon Center and go online.
    BE SURE TO KEEP A RANDOM POKEMON WITH YOU ONCE YOU GO ONLINE......You'll trade this to me so I can check it for your SID. As long as it has YOUR OT ID.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…