tofucocoa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• xD! I really wanted to wait until shininess was cracked any ways. As I think some, if not most. Look better shiny. ^_^
    Ah okay. I wish I could RNG anything right now, but sadly I'm fasting, and I can't play Pokemanz, until like Feb 6th xD! >.<
    So RNG 9 might be out by then? xD!
    Sorry, if the first sentence of the last VM seemed like an asshat comment, I didn't mean it to be like it. It was more of a joke, but the internet has a hard time presenting sarcasm xD!

So the 35k frame only took you about 4-ish minutes to achieve?
    Well, you did just get cocky in the DMP thread.

So you find your IVMTRNG, than search the seed looking for spreads?
    Well, that's kind of dull.
    I caught the Reshiram you wanted in a premier ball 2nd throw. Timid Nature and here is its iv spread: 26/26/17/31/27/31 It was on my only try cuz after you catch the legendary it makes you fight N and Geechisu without being able to check your pokemon. So its has 3 evs in attack and 2 evs in def i need to get rid of before I can start trading it to people. But on my only try I got the end result I wanted. I am so happy right now. Talk to you later on IRC. We can talk the details for trading later. ;) Gonna start prepping my next RNG. Or catch Tornelous I can't RNG now. lol.
    How do you consistently advance the RNG so you can get to what frame u want from what u start at? Once I have an easy consistent way I can start RNGin things like crazy including that Reshiram in the premier ball you wanted so badly. ;)
    Yeah...my inspiration was Grolla Seyfarth from R.K.S., who's a she. Oh, and if you wouldn't mind a CMT at some point, because your Virizions intrigue me. I'll be there soon, trying to find that 4th character of yours.
    That I can, and I can name it too (bearing in mind my 5 character limit for the Roman Alphabet). What would you like? And could I get your Voltolos (It's light years ahead of mine)
    Sounds like fun, lol. And that gives you the seed? Do you have to do anything with your MAC address other than put it into the RNG reporter?
    Yeah, I've done C-Gear. I know all about natures. :(

Any tips for finding a non-C-Gear seed? As far as I know, I just have to randomly enter the game after soft resetting (and recording the time down to the second that I soft resetted on) and use the MTIVRNG check code to get a seed, then see what IVs are on that seed. Are there any other ways?
    I have a clone cheat on my AR but am not sure how to use it. The instructions were vague and everytime I try it doesn't work.
    Ok but I need a clone for that too lol! You like her? She's not a RNG breed, but a nice hatch from attempting the Masuda method. I want a shiny Kibago sooo badly.
    Haha its ok, I'll just bring in 2 junk Pokemon in White. But first, your long-awaited shiny Cresselia!
    Ah ok, thats cool. How soon can you clone that Raikou? Maybe you can get 2 clones in one shot?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…