TheFlamingSpade
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• and nice team , id rather have a good UU battle than getting embaressed by your NFEs. D: !
    nvm . LOL . i did calculations . With choice specs, max sp atk , modest nature'd, You can almost OHKO claydol .
    Yo .. You hacker . At least use legit pokemon . consider yourself blacklisted for using a gastly Over EV'd
    I'm not sure, probably just a normal Wifi DC. We could re-do that, it wouldn't be that hard. Umbreon had 5 curses, choice item, Toxic. You had 3 layers of spikes up, Missy and electrode gone. Bronzor had just set up reflect. You want to re-do that, or just battle from the start?
    lol, but he is definitely better than Uupton.

I remember having a battle with Uupton a while back. It was suppose to be a standard OU battle, so I had full OU team. He on the other hand uses many NFE pokes.
    I had the match, but he was stalling with Venusaur for almost 15 turns. He didnt run so I just DC'd the battle.

Some people dont know when to give up...

Anyways, I am not saying that Xenon is bad, but he is overdoing it. Smogon sets are standard set. It helps alot of people, but many people look at smogon sets but end with with similar sets anyways.

Like me, I have alot of pokemons with same moveset as smogon sets but with different ev spread.. or a bit different.
    lol I wasnt talking about you.
    I was talking about Xenon. He is wayyyy to serious and thinks he is godlike :/
    Saw you on youtube replying to Xenon's.
    Let me tell you something, that guy is way to serious about things :/ lol.
    Smogon ruining the game? You must be kidding me..
    Smogon is where it all developed, I would say...
    How about I battle you with a UU team?

I am really bad at UU, but its only fair if we have a rematch where I use UU team.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…