Nails
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• weds. is best, but more important is the time, i cant spend all day on the computer, so if you can give me a range or something i would really appreciate it.
    we really need to determine an exact time, as both of us could go with "im online, get on PO right now" all week long by just missing each other (like today). when can you get on tomorrow?
    doomvendingmachine: is this for the LNT?
    undisputed: no
    doomvendingmachine: im not in this one btw
    undisputed: oh
    undisputed: then yes
    so when do you want to battle for smogon tournament? im GMT-8 and have lots of free time right now, so let me know
    (00:36:19) +Reverb: sup doom
    (00:36:20) Ala.: lol
    (00:36:21) Chillarmy TEST: p diddy is terrible
    (00:36:22) CoolGuy: Who watches that 70s show
    (00:36:26) Lance Dragon Master: am i the only one who doesnt know who p.diddy is?
    (00:36:29) +Bot: doomvendingmachine was megausered.

TRIPLE MEGAUSERS. CAN YOU FUCKS WIT DAT BOI?
    I'm your partner for the VGC 2011 Tournament and I'll be active ~10PM - 10AM GMT I live in Sydney. If you want to arrange a set time (with maybe 1-2 backups) within the next week that would be great but keep in mind I haven't built my team yet. GL
    Ugh, I dread going into PR. But if that's it, then there's no reason not to.

Thanks Nails.
    Yo Nails,

I had the current LC banlist memorized.
    But I am epic fail and I forgot it.
    Can you link me to it so I can re-memorize?
    Thank you.
    Oh well I'm on at Smogon Server as Stocking again, send me a PM there, I'll be online the entire night too, lol.
    Hey Nails. I know you don't normally rate teams, but you're pretty much one of the best LC players out there, so could you rate my Little Cup team please? thanks
    Hey I won't be at home till Tuesday and the wifi here sucks and stuff so yeah I guess we are gonna play only when I come back, sorry, dude. ):
    hmmmm Today's Saturday and how 'bout Smogon Time (+1) 5:00 or 9:00? And then see if we get it done today or tomorrow
    Dangit. I missed ya again. We should set up a time to both be online at the same time. If you come back on again tonight and read this, then PM me instead of this visitor message thing. The PM's get sent to my email on my phone, so if I'm not on here then I'll get the email and get on promptly.
    why hello there *cough*

We're up against each other in Smogon Tournament ;)
    My timezone is +1 and I can play usually everyday 'round 8'clock with +0
    Sorry for not responding i should be able to be on most of the time until the deadline, I'm usually on IRC or PO.
    (23:32:25) eaglesrock: i apologize for my actions
    (23:32:33) +Reverb: apologize is a strong word
    (23:32:33) ScubaSteve: famine hasn't got shit on my ban
    (23:32:43) ScubaSteve: did you battle vs MD?
    (23:32:45) eaglesrock: well
    (23:32:45) doomvendingmachine: fuck is also a strong word
    (23:32:48) eaglesrock: i cant think of anything else
    (23:32:51) +Reverb: hahahaha
    (23:32:52) eaglesrock: so apologize
    (23:32:59) +Bot: doomvendingmachine was megausered.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…