Texas Cloverleaf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can give you two. As for the legality I do not know but I believe so. You can ask in the simple questions thread and figure out. Just send me a VM on what times work for you and I can set up to trade you.
    I have a modest one, but the ditto will have a premier ribbon. Cant clone via ar atm so I will use Pokecheck to do it. Just vm back if this is okay.
    Ay, TL.

I'll likely be under the name Meden.
    Although I've seen variations of my name, so if it's not that^^^, then it's prolly not me.

I've seen you on the server, so I know you'll be Texas Cloverleaf.

Just cuz I can: GMT -4.

ugh. I hate predicting metagames.
    Hey, you gave me a Blitzle which was already issued to me by Futachimaru :D Could you please change it?
    Okay, I'll keep an eye out. I usually use Showsni, but I have a few random alts too (Clefairy_Says, Cat's Paw, Nidokingdratinido, Papa Westray...)
    Hey, looks like we've been drawn in the no weather tournament. When's a good time for you to play? I'm free most evenings GMT from about 5pm onwards, except for an hour or so to eat meals. I'm also free at the weekend. (Though it's my sister's birthday this weekend, so there might be a point when I'm not available; I'm also not available sunday evening).
    Vote has been counted and I deleted the message for you, although there were only 6 votes so would you mind telling me which one didn't vote for?
    How about monday between 5 and 5:30pm? Weekdays would probably be best for me, and monday gives us plenty of time to reschedule if something comes up.
    The final round of the SPL2 is here, it all comes down to this, good luck.
    Some people might want to watch so lets try to arrange a time to battle, i'm free most of the time from 12pm to 12am (except sundays when i'm off in the evening) so VM me with a time+date that works for you.
    Oh god I hate PO. Oh well. If you come on tonight I'll probably be here at around 8 PM EST
    i'm on the smogon server of PO
    if I don't answer in 30 seconds read this again
    Hey Texas. We're partnered for the first found of the Scramble Premier League. When can you play? And it would be good if we could get it done before Sunday, if it is possible. Sorry about the rush.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…