Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WOOOOOOW! That Crit from Salamence saved my LIFE! GGs bro, i was thining about giving up too! Thanks for the AWESOME battle! :D
    Its all good. I completely forgot that jellicent was ghost.. and anyway that scald hax and cursed body hax DESTROYED me hahaha
    Just dropping this here since it'd be off topic in the SQSA thread. Basically, with boosted Growth (+2 to both atks in Sun) Venusaur for example can pretty much OHKO all of OU with Energy Ball/Sludge Bomb/HP Fire barring Heatran and Chandelure, and other Chlorophyllers are just as big threats. Sawsbuck easily outspeeds and revenges even base 115 Scarfers, +2 Blaziken etc.

Fire mons may not get the speed boost, but with Nitro Charge many can become decent sweepers, and that's not including Quiver Dance Volcarona and Blaziken with Speed Boost - whose +2 Flare Blitz in Sun is such overkill people use Blaze Kick for less recoil.

Tales may be the weakest inducer, but it can actually beat both TTar and Heatran, its biggest threats, if played right.

Basically that's a taster of why Sun is good - perhaps not quite as good as SS or Rain, but certainly very viable at least. Put the knowledge to good use!
    OMG what a boring game! the victory is yours just for the patience! OMG
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…