Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• bro.
    welcome to smogon.
    just a bit of advice for someone who's new here.
    stop posting in the Blacklist thread.
    hi
    the mods aren't "lazy", they don't have the auth to change people's usergroups to "blacklisted" or whatever that is you expect them to do
    if all you do is battle anyways there is about 22 users on the hacker list (2 of them are still active which means they have posted this month, although 1 or 2 more have posted in january) 50 disconnecters (about 5 are still active, poke king aldieb etc) there, if people need to spoon feed you to get you stop whining, is it safe to say you're <12 yrs old -_- (<--btw that's so lame)
    Ya. That's why people form Smogon placed in the top few places at last year VCGs. If you want good battles, don't do the Battle Me Thread. Download Pokemon Online, make a VGC11 team, and join a Smogon Tournament. See how good you do.
    What ever. And modding a forum with 2 members that are both 6 isn't exactly the best gig in the world, dipshit.
    Please notice how I'm not trying to change everything.
    Suck it up. Go back to Pojo if its "better". It'd take the mods a while to put up the thingys. It's take you about 30 second. Not 5 minutes. Me, and many other people, don't care about taking about 30 seconds to check it. And as stated before, not all of Smogon is centered around WiFI.
    Did you give the scizor a life orb??? You also have to make sure he has technician and not swarm. The results will come out wrong if he doesn't have these things. Maybe that's why the results are coming out wrong you dumbshit.
    No, you must've entered something wrong, because the numbers I got were very different from what you're telling me.
    If you check the damage calculations on Metalkid, bullet punch still does over half even without swords dance, so once again, you fail.
    When it only has half of it's HP left, yeah it can. If you don't believe me, you can check the damage calculations on Metalkid. Now, I'm not going to respond to you anymore. Have a nice day.
    Yes you did! You sent in lucario right before I killed your Rotom-W with breloom. Lucario eats a seed bomb when he switches in, and then I switch in my gyarados to absorb the extremspeed.
    The first extremspeed did only 100 damage, and gyarados has over 300 HP. Yeah, I fail...

Dude, just STFU. Grow a pair and stop bitching.
    I'm sorry I don't use slang. And just because you can send in lucario it doesn't mean you would KO my breloom. I could still send in gyarados to absorb whatever you throw at me. So, no, the crit didn't matter.
    Actually, the crit did matter. If rotom hadn't got a crit with charge beam, you wouldn't have broken my sub. And btw, I also got a miss with stone edge, so don't whine to me about your fire blast miss.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…