Gil4
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo the deadline for OST10 is fast approaching; can you play this weekend at any point? if so, what times are preferable to you?
    Stathakis
    so you haven't been on since the 22nd. i didn't want to do this but i submitted a sub request. if you still want to play, get on the OST10 thread and tell them you're available, and then we can play.
    Hey so we're paired up for the sky battle tourney. I'm GMT -7 and will be available from about 10:00 AM to about 6:00 PM on both Saturday and Sunday. (my time)
    I thought I VMed you haha. anyway since you're on, do you want to play?
    Gil4
    Gil4
    Sorry, had classes and was on phone. :P If you don't mind, can we do it on weekend? GMT+2, I'll be able to adjust to most times though.
    sandshrewz
    sandshrewz
    Haha ok :p I'm gmt +8 btw. Nigh my time afternoon your time on weekend sound good?
    we're paired for ost10. when do you want to play? I'm GMT -5 and fairly flexible if you give me advance notice.
    Gil4
    Gil4
    Sorry, missed the vm. :(
    You want to do all the matches in one go? I'd prefer playing next weekend if that's fine with ya. I'm gmt+2, but pretty flexible as well, so I doubt that time zones could cause an issue.
    Stathakis
    hey bro, so sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I'm available this weekend, say tomorrow at 6 PM gmt?
    GMT -6. My computer's unavailable atm, but I can likely battle on my tablet if things come to that. Our schedules are possibly THE worst, though.
    Wassup. I'm Brap from England (GMT). When do you want to battle for DPP Ou?
    Gil4
    Gil4
    Heya. I'm 2 hours ahead of ya. January 2/3/4th, any of the evenings. If it's a fine time window for you, hit me back with a precise date and time, I'll adjust.
    Brap
    Brap
    Evenings sound good. Maybe no Saturday though, but Thursday and Friday should be fine. I'll be around 7pm-10pm my time.
    Gil4
    Gil4
    Hey, I'm on showdown, nick's the same.
    Sorry, I don't have the time I thought I would, and whenever you're online I'm at school or asleep. So, I'm dropping out! :P

I honestly don't even know why I joined lol. I suck at BW OU! Good luck in the rest of the tourney :)
    I'm pretty sure Sunday will be fine, but if not, next week also works!
    Yeah, Sunday will most likely work fine. I have to sleep early on Sunday's, though, so I'm not sure if that'll be a problem. Saturday and Friday also work for me :)
    Hello :)

You're my opponent for Smogon Tournament 8. We can't battle yet because of some Prediction thing, but I'm GMT -4 so hopefully we won't have a hard time scheduling!
    Hey, we got an extension for the CE tourny. Since I'm likely to have sporadic activity for the next week, when would you be able to battle so I can try and get on.
    EDIT: The deadline for the extension has passed. I hope that the irl problems aren't to serious.
    Hey, we're paired up for the Clear Entry tourny. I'm usually able to battle between 5:00pm-10:00pm (GMT -5) on the weekdays, and should be free for most of the weekend.
    Oh it' ok!^^
    I can battle 8-9 today due to strict school program <.<
    If you get on until 9 p.m me!Or we will need an extension...
    Sorry, I'm not ignoring you, I just didn't notice the vms. As I told aura master, I'm sick and in bed and in no shape to battle. I'll tell you when I'm OK again. When's the deadline?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…