EonADS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sending my response to the first part in a PM bcos character limit.

Well, no-one's going to take those threads seriously anymore. I thought I was going to be flamed tbh: I had no idea that I had enough influence to be able to get away with what I said.
    While that was indeed a reasonable cause, one can't help but point out that the idea didn't work out so well in practice. EDIT: I also want to point out that everyone starts off with the same knowledge of pokemon - zero. It's just that some people choose to lurk and others don't. So the message itself was kinda pointless anyway.

Yeah, the reason I made it so obvious was that people wouldn't necessarily take me as seriously if I was just some random one-time poster no-one had ever heard of. Lol ICP is the greatest band evarrrr
    Hey Eon,

Just remembered my account here was still active :P

And I'd just like to apologise for everything; I seriously overreacted in your last IGRMT thread and, looking back, a lot of the comments I made in my post were more personal than I'd have liked them to be. Sometimes you need to go over the top to get a point across, but even so, I regret being so harsh.

~I hope you can forgive me, because I forgive you.
    Can I ask how you have managed to place your Analysis's into your sig, or more specifically, how to add a title to the HIDE box and how to name links?
    Out of those two pokemon, I'm only experianced with Hariyama. Damn great Tyranitar Counter right there.
    What can I say - I'm awesome.
    Besides, 2nd checks aren't usually that much, the first check grabs most of the massive errors, so its only really prose that I look out for, since the obvious grammar/punctuation errors should have been caught.

This is not an excuse to slack off however, since the first guy doesn't wanna do lots of work either !!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…