Pride
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• However much I hate admitting I'm wrong, I was wrong.

This computer, despite what "Help Desk" says, prohibits downloading programs.

FML
    And I'm at a hotel that does not allow me to download programs.
    I'm leaving today at around 6ish, EST.
    Hello, Pride

So I saw you beat zarator. Which means we have to battle. I'm at a hotel, and I'm going home tommorow. When would it be the best time for you to play, and I'll see if I can do it.
    lol of course thats why I always use Rain or Excadrill in sand! Idk if I would let Drizzle go to Ubers though.. Pelipper being usable and Gastrodon being the monster it is. I dont know exactly what I would like to do with weather, ban Excadrill and Thundurus first then sort that out!
    I was hoping you would post that team, because it looked archivable when I first saw it, gl making another masterpiece like that!
    Yeah I knew my driver friend actually had alt checked you before lol... I was just trying to be subtle. I probably faced you under "Enforcer" most of the time, maybe "johnny knoxville" or "Dead Kennedy". My first thought when I saw the RMT "Pride is not going to happy about this" xD
    howdy, we're paired up for spl week 3. i can make time at basically any point during the week so any time you can play is good for me
    lol you posted that on your wall silly. I think tomorrow evening should work for me since I have a light final load on Wendseday. I guess Wendsday could work as well. But I have literally no time on Friday or Saturday, so I think we should get it done before then.
    I'm having a bit of internet problems. The best day for me is tomorrow or Wednesday evening (I'm in gmt -8) while I am at school, let me know if this is okay with you. If not, I may have to request to be subbed out because of this problem.
    I guess I can try tomorrow, but I'll likely not be home for a large portion of the day. If you can catch me on PO anytime, then I'll gladly do it.
    Hey man, sorry I keep putting this off but I'm going to need a couple more days to get ready to battle. So instead of before the 30th, sometime after New Years might be better. We'd still have six days to get it done, so it shouldn't be a problem. You okay with that?
    Yeah after Christmas but before New Years Eve might be a good time for both of us? If anything, I mod over at the main PO Server and I'm on a lot due to being off from school, so you could find me pretty easily. Same alias.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…