Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks a lot bro, sorry for the hassle. They came out great :D. Do you mind if I use the two examples you showed me in the beggining? I really like the Electivire a lot
    Can you use the Dragonite on right? that I gave you below? I ask because of the Grey background it has, if you can't then it's cool to use the one of the left.
    could we just redo the 1st Gen one? Please, I really like that Blastoise Sprite I gave you and the new dragonite sprite you used is kind of eh. remember you get 5 credits on my thing ;). As you can see i'm breeding some pretty good Pokemon so it'll be worth it. Trust me they will only get better as I'm trying to get Flawless Dittos to help me get them better.
    sorry bro, i don't mean to add more work. you forgot the number 3 in the last banner, for Gen 3 XD. So do you have to redo that one from scratch or do you have it saved? If you have to start from scratch let me give you some cool Aggron sprites if you saved it then never mind, just add the number.
    how about this sprite for Blastoise, you can keep the one where he is looking back

And then one for Dragonite, keep the background/faded one:
    [IMG] or this one:[IMG]
    how about this sprite for Blastoise, you can keep the one where he is looking back

And then one for Dragonite, keep the background/faded one:
    [IMG]
    Just the 3rd and 1st Gen one. The background on the first gen is really cool. I would just like different sprites of the Pokemon. For the 3rd Gen one the background looks kind of lame. I just remembered that I like Reuniclus more than the Fighting/Steel Legendary, so IDK if you could put a Reuniclus of that guy for that one?
    a lot better thanks. I really love the 4th gen one just thinks it needs a little variation of color. Just like a little more of the other colors from Empoleon and Lucario. Don't get me wrong Blue is my favorite color, but I believe it's a little too much in that one. Anything you can do about it?
    yeah, I understand the 5th gen one. But the main one that needs work is the 2nd gen and 3rd gen ones. Like the background for both of those are kind of eh.
    I love the background to 1, just like I said if it could have 1 different sprites for each guy I think would make it cool. 2 is eh, sorry don't mean to be rude and offend your work, but Houndoom is my fav. and he just doesn't look cool in that one. 3 just needs a different Aggron sprite.
    Yeah, those are really cool. So what do we do to finalize? I'm still trying to understand this whole credit system.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…