Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And then trading it to someone for a legit pokemon and then trying to say it was caught in a cave when its caught at route 2 lol.
    also iif you hacked them to start the game with and know there hacked why didnt you just admit it and not put it on a trade thread think a little man.
    I was on choice specs and i didnt want to be going for 10000000 hours for no reason cause he traced my ability and i choose surf and his hp keeps getting restored cause im choice specs so i just ran.
    The reason i say you hack is because excadrill caught on route 2? talk a bout impossible?
    Dude are you going to respond or what i didnt get blacklisted for hacking or anything
    I posted on your trade thread in repsonse to your cmt for the adament breloom
    Thank you for the items and Pokemon :P I'm going to have to get them hack checked though due to the suspicions raised in your thread :S It'd make my life easier though if you send an honest Pm or something saying that they are or aren't hacked :S I don't mind I would have given you the pokemon anyway if you had asked :O
    k, ya u see me im just afk making breakfast/post gym snack.

also...dream world vulpix/nine tales have been ANNOUNCED...but not released...which makes them illegal to battle with on retail WIFI, and by smogon rules.
    I'm just transferring them now should only be a few minutes :)

Excadrill (M)
    Ability: Sand Rush
    EVs: ATK 252; SPE 252;
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Jolly/Adamant
    - Swords Dance
    - Rapid Spin
    - Rock Slide
    - Earthquake

Conckledurr (M)
    Ability: Guts
    EVs: HP 68; ATK 192; SpD 248;