musicmeister
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah ok :P. How did you find shiny spreads with PID RNG? I know that you have to put the 32 bit upper and lower seeds into those 2 boxes but do I have to put in the seed I hit as well?
    Lol, I know what you mean xD.
    Quick question, did you use cgear seeds or non c gear seeds on desmume?
    Cool, thanks for that, now I just need to Pal Park it :P. I think that leaves you with 5 credits, 7+2=9 and we did a 10 Pokemon trade so that would give me 1 in your thread, but now that 3 credits for those 5th gen Pokemon brings it to 5 I think :P.
    EDIT: Music's trade thread is locked :O. Have you given up on trading? :P
    Hey man, could you edit one of your posts in my thread confirming that I have trading rights on your impish deoxys?
    Also I had a think about the credits for the 5th gen Pokes that I got from you, is 3 credits each ok for them as I don't need trading rights on them. Thanks for your time :)
    Unfortunately, I'm away from my comp at the moment, so I can't go on irc. If you still need help when I get back (maybe 24 hours from now) give a shout when you see me in irc.
    I hate to bother you, but do you think that you could maybe do a High Link CP for me? If you can't/don't want to that's fine ;)
    Hey. Do you think you could post in my new thread saying that I have rights on you stuff?
    Thanks! :)
    Hehe. Yeah work's more important then this, of course. But when do you think you can make those banners for me? I don't want to be annoying, so I'll quit VM'ing you after this :P
    Got it :).
    I can't remeber how many credits I owe you know :/. I know you had 2 before we traded, and I gave you 7 for the deoxys, so how many does that leave you with? I gave you 10 Pokemon on that save file in total I think.
    Ok cool, I need to re send the HG save file because I gave you the sassy dusk ball bronzor instead of the brave safari ball one :/. I'll email both of them later on. Thanks :)
    EDIT: Sent the email :P, let me know if you got it.
    Lol, after trying for months to get a good impish spread in Emerald I got this Impish and Jolly spread ID 27404 SID 64034 30/31/31/29/31/31 on frame 1265323870. I think I might catch the Regis with that spread.
    Hey man, quick question.
    Do you mind if I send you those pokes as pkm files or would you like them to be on a save file? Pkms will be easier for me because I wont have to go and look for my dads ds and his flashcard, if you want them on a save file that's fine but I thought I should ask you first. Thanks :)
    Sure thing :). Is 6 or 7 credits with trading rights ok? If not I can offer more :P. I'll put those pokes onto a save file after I finish RNGing my 2 roamers in HG.
    Hey man, yeah sure thing :), I thought you had forgot about it xD. Thanks for catching it (how many credits di you want). I was goiing to do it myself but now that you've caught it I don't need to :P.

Also, do you want me to put those pokemon you wanted (vibravas, bronzor and regigigas) onto a junk save file and email it to you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…