Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there.Sorry,I've been busy over this last month and forgot our conversation.I'm sorry.How have those Pokes tested so far?
    Or if you have any other good backup sweeper ideas like bulky Scizor and you can think of spreads, I can work on those

What do you think about: Adamant Gallade, 244 HP 252 Atk 4 Def 4 SpD 4 Spe, something like Close Combat, Psycho Cut, Shadow Sneak, Ice Punch?

And I'm still trying to come up with a Virizion like adamant with Sacred Sword, Leaf Blade, Aerial Ace, X-Scissor
    I made an Azumarill and it's working well so far, if you want one you can have one the next time we trade. It's Aqua Jet, Waterfall, Ice Punch, Superpower (I picked Superpower over Brick Break because if Superpower doesn't work well, I have the TM for Brick Break)

Also, I like where you were going with that bulky Dragonite, if you can come up with a good set for that I just might have to make a couple of those
    I got to test the team yesterday.It swept through regular singles with ease.I'm gonna try super singles today.
    Also, I'm switching Dragon Pulse to Flash Cannon on Lucario because I'm seeing a lot more scenarios where FC would be more helpful than DP. Lucario only learns Dragon Pulse by level up at level 60 anyway so it's technically illegal
    I'm praying my boosted Drapion doesn't run into a Psych Up Umbreon in the Subway. Or even worse, Psych Up Cobalion. That would be the absolute worst thing that could happen that I can think of
    Oh.Made a mistake.DRACO is all in caps.Don't know if that matters but I screwed that up.

DRACO 0690-5106-8437 and I'm in the WiFI Club (middle room)
    My OT is Zach and since I can't find you maybe we should fix the names, check the codes and try again
    Actually nevermind apparently my FC changed. It's now 4126 5062 7312. And I'm online again. What's your OT?
    My White FC is 0948 2280 6054. Add your FC to your profile to make things easier for future reference. And I'm online now
    I know.I just tried editing my response and it didn't work.Wierd server.

For Lucario,I agree with the 2 DPulse moves.Flash Cannon only hits Rock and Ice types which Aura Sphere hits already.As for Dragon Tail,are you talking about using it to phaze your Drapion?Substitute will block the phazing aspect of it if its giving you too many problems.

I actually really need to thank you for this in the first place.I didn't really expect to get the Drapion we were working on so this comes as a nice surprise.Thank you.If you don't mind sending a Lucario and Uxie too that would be appreciated but not necessary especially if its too much hassle.

Friend Code 0690-5106-8437 Draco Thanks again.
    True but Lucario destroys most Ground types. And I swear I just tried to edit my previous post to say "Also give me your friend code so I can give you a Drapion. And by the way there are no Shedinjas in Subway" but it didn't go thorugh. And after saying that I kind of feel like a dick because you gave more advice than that, do you want an Uxie and Lucario too? I already have another Drapion for you
    Sure.Go right ahead.Let me know what they say.I do think you should be careful with Lucario though as it shares the Ground weakness of Drapion.

You think maybe I could get that Drapion we worked on.I want to see what it can do for myself.The one with the 96 HP/76 ATK/68 DEF/252 SP.DEF/16 SPE
    spread and nickname it Zacchaeus.That would be greatly appreciated.Just LMK
    No response yet in the thread, but I just now thought about Dragon Tail which obviously can be used after Taunt. So I'm thinking Aura Sphere, Vacuum Wave, Dragon Pulse, and Dark Pulse. Flash Cannon really is only to look cool it seems, and I think a flinch is more important than a SpD drop. Dark Pulse is really only necessary for things like Chandelure though. So AS, VW, DP, DP?
    I'm not too sure about that, how about we both think some more, I'll ask in the Simple Questions Simple Answers thread and I'll tell you what I found out
    I see.Well Dragon+Fighting is only resisted by Shedinja while hitting 6/17 types for super effective.Dark+Fighting is only blocked by Heracross and Toxicroak while hitting 7/17 types super effectively.Fighting+Ghost has no resists and also hits 7/17 types for SE damage.So I say either go for power (Dragon Pulse) or the flinch chance of Dark Pulse.Maybe drop Flash Cannon and run both unless there is a reason for Flash Cannon beyond STAB?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…