BKC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey yeah you're probably right, here let me check your ct to see what course of action you would recommend when dealing with females...
    Oh lol, thanks BKC :) I guess I went a bit overboard on some of those rates =P
    i will not be home friday, saturday or sunday morning. I can be on thursday afternoon/night my time and sunday afternoon-evening
    Thanks for the hb, and sorry but I'm a bit busy atm for the rate, and it also looks like the other guys have given some solid rates already :P
    If you're curious, the spread I used was Claydol @ Choice Scarf, Levitate, Jolly, 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spe; Stealth Rock / Earthquake / Rapid Spin / Trick.

The speed and nature is to outspeed +Spe nature base 130s (with a Scarf, of course), particularly Aerodactyl. Claydol can take a hit from Heatran, Machamp and Roserade, while also being a fine sleep fodder for Roserade, though it costs Rocks. Earthquake is just to have an attack, but it doesn't really do much. It'd put a decent dent into Tyranitar.
    Been playing around with your team some more, and I think I found a Rapid Spinner that can kinda work- Claydol. More specifically, the lead trick-scarf. It also gives you a rock resist, ground immunity, and decent bulk. You have to sacrifice a lot of defenses to out speed faster taunt/sleep leads, though, and Claydol is offensively inept.
    Wow, sorry, I took a really long time. I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to ADV. xD

Not sure if you're still on, but I've got something that slightly resembles a team, so I can battle you whenever.
    It might just be that I got used to having a Rapid Spinner on all my teams, but yeah I'm trying out Forretress. The lack of recovery is unfortunate, though. And Starmie can't take hits as awesomely as Milotic can. I'll try to come up with something.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…