Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I already told you what i hoped to achieve, to annoy you, and I evidentally succeeded haha. LOOOOOL why you gettin serious on a POKEMON website asking for an address? but ok come and "give me shit" you lil prick, Wendlesworth Esate, Garrett Lane, Wandsworth SW18 holla at me wen you get there big man.

No you didnt you said I was inbred, for no reason, thats called being a straight up dickead, dont even try deny it, an why are you gonna call me a chav based on like 5 comments i made on a website? prick.

An if your sprites are "everything you have ever made and felt proud of" then your sad. And finally, how i am sad, i posted on her wall that she was weird for posting them, so clearly i wasnt "trying to get her", and once again your being a dickhead to some one for no reason. A quick warning ive been joking about but if you come meet me you will get fucked up. bye
    Most of my sprites are fairly crap anyway mate. Oh and what do you hope to achieve by stealing them? It's not like you can show them to people because they would start suspecting stuff when you don't produce any more. Oh and if you want shit then give me your address and i'll come start some shit with you mate.

I wasn't having a go at you on your profile though, you just need to go and learn that I was only pointing out that you seemed pretty chavvy to be honest. Oh and like I said before, if you feel the need to steal my sprites I can come steal some of your stuff, like everything you have ever made and felt proud of and start claiming credit for it. Would you like that? No you wouldn't, so why are you doing it to me.

And you are far more sad than I am; seeing as how you were trying to get that fat creature that would probably be more at home in the ocean than on land to post her tits. You have some serious problems if you want to look at them.
    Well, stop trying to annoy me, then. You have got serious problems in the head.

Either way I'm done with you.
    I made the sprite so I should at least be asked before you use it. Are you that dimwitted that you cannot grasp the concept that not everything on the Internet is free for you to use? And I don't see the problem with this being a Pokemon website, I mostly come here because there is a fair amount of intelligent users here who don't spout the same type of rubbish as you.
    And mate, how would you like me to get proof that you nicked my sprite, possibly sprites. Have you even looked in the Spriting thread, I posted them before you even joined. Give up and take it down I will do something about it.
    When I said "Dat mirror" I was deliberately misspelling it. Look at my posting history and you will notice that I have better grammar than you. And I DID make that avatar.
    If you are so much better educated than me then why can you not spell "You" or "Getting" and cannot capitalize words like "I" and does not use punctuation ever. Oh and take my sprite out of your avatar, you didn't ask to use it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…