Mario With Lasers
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, we need play UnSUSPECTed Metagame tournament which is your timezone and on which days and hours are you able to play? I'm at GMT -4:30
    NOOOOOOO, YOU STOLE MY SEEDOT+WAILORD SCENARIO BEFORE I COULD POST IT IN THE TRIVIA TRHEAD! This. Means. War! Not rly, but can you imagine a Seedot crawling through the Wailord's Fallopian tubes or a male Wailord inseminating a Seedot? o_O
    Just so you know - Syclant's stategy Pokédex lists the second set's recommended nature as "Naïve" when the moveset doesn't slash in any physical moves. IIRC, the set is Naïve | 252SpA/252Spe/4Atk | Blizzard / Taunt / Earth Power / Spikes. The analysis also messes up and says that Megahorn is on the moveset (and also, the first set says that "Megahorn can't be learnt anymore", but I think that's because of an egg move or something - I don't know much about CaP)

Telling you this because the mods would care more about your opinion than mine.

Also, I see you trollin' by giving Syclant 121 Spe.. you must hate Starmie
    Are you certain that it doesn't have to use it? Whenever I taught Rotom-W something over Hydro Pump, it turned back to normal Rotom IIRC.
    Well, Espeon has Morning Sun, which is good since Drought is nice in UU.

Also, Xatu is weak to both of T-Tar's STABs, but Espeon is only weak to one, so I'm not sure where you're going with that lol
    Regarding your post in the Round 4 Suspect Testing thread - Why give Xatu as an example? It has absolutely terrible stats (My EV'ed Magic Bounce one has like, 334 HP and 268 Speed as its highest stats), and the only thing that it should be used for (Magic Bounce) is abused better by Espeon, at Base 110 Speed.

Didn't reply to you in the thread as I felt that this wasn't worth posting there, as it would add (almost) nothing to the thread.

Also, your avatar is awesome and a few months ago, your posts semi-inspired me to finally sign up.
    Thank you sir for your signature. Saved my day. Randomly read it today while at work, and couldn't wait to get home and verify my espeon's status. TOTALLY RIGHT you were...
    I was looking up stuff about dream world exclusive moves and saw you comment about some of the stuff. Your name on here and profile pic combined made me laugh so fucking hard at 11:03 in the morning that I fell out of my computer chair and had troubles breathing for about 4 minutes.
    Do you have pokemon black by any chance?? I'm looking for cottonee and vullaby (yes, I've resorted to sending random people VM's to find these).
    2 things:

1. Happy Birthday of course
    2. Do you mind if I have this in my signature?

(quoted by you)Fuck evolution, Tropius needs to learn Banana Meteor. (qoute)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…