HypermanEX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• woops, wasn't paying attention to the time~ (i'm home sick, which is how i'm online. D: )
    i know that you missed being on the other day, but could you be online at 8 PM this friday?
    I know the VGC rules, I probably just pasted the message from another thread without paying attention. Anyway, I've reopened your thread, so hopefully you'll get some rates soon.
    Oh, okay, that makes things easier; GMT -8 is PST, so we have the same timezone.
    Say, around 8 or 9 PM sunday night work for you?
    Sorry for the late reply!

I can be available anywhere from 4 PM - 9 PM GMT -8 on weekends, if some time like that works this weekend?
    Also you didn't tell me what timezone you're in, so I don't really know when those times you're available are, ahaha.
    I'm moving you on based on activity, but you need to submit your full team next round. You can use the export to text feature in the po team builder and then copy and paste it in.
    Mine has already been submitted. Lets figure out a time to play. I won't be free until the earliest at Wednesday. I have finals. I may be free during the days. So like 11-2 PST
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…