Ace Emerald
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I've stamped your Foongus analysis, just pointing it out so it doesn't go unnoticed :D
    The full rankings are listed on the site in its code, not just the first 101. I just extracted them and made them more human-readable. :)
    The format is 'Rank: Pokedex No.'
    Well, the thing is you have never been in the situation that those kids are in to my knowledge, so it is very possible that you would react differently than those selfish teenagers that are snubbing the victims own sister. I mean seriously; all of the kids there seem horribly uneducated and obnoxious. The aunt said:

"She has 'I love you' posted on every room of the house, with a little smiley face saying 'please do this' or 'lock the door' trying to reason with her," said Burno.

Does that sound like a mom that hates her child? I really hate it when people accept one argument without looking into the other side.

And I'm a teenager as well
    When were we going to trade tomorrow? (what time block?) If it was from 8:00 - 9:00, that session has been canceled and we'll need to reschedule, probably from 1:00 - 2:00 since you're going to the D.C. regional. But, if we were trading from 1:00 - 2:00 anyway, let me know so I can mark you down!
    Oh don't worry about it, I'm just glad to hear that we can still battle! Is there a server on PO we can meet on right now to start?
    My apologies, I forgot to mention that I would be on the Skarmbliss VGC server under the name "Masha" on PO.
    Alright so I've been trying to get IRC to work all morning but it's just not working. :( How about you just log onto PO whenever you're free and send me a message. I'll be sure to watch my computer for your message.
    Actually I just found out that I'll be busy from 1:30-4, so it would have to be either before or after that. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Hey, would sometime next weekend be good for you? Weekdays aren't the best for me, but basically anytime during the weekend should be fine for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…