Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I actually went to their get-back-together tour last year, it was amazing. John Nolan and Adam Lazarra (or however you spell it) finished the show with Your Own Disaster which is one of my favorite songs from them and it was epic as fuck.

As for other bands/artists I listen to... there's a ton, lol. Kevin Devine, Fun., Steel Train (mostly their newer stuff), Passion Pit, uhm.. lol this would be way too long to list out. But yeah, good to meet another guy with good music taste!
    lol, definitely. At least, their first few albums. Tell All Your Friends is one of my favorite albums of all time. I'm really excited for their new album now, cause they got the original lineup w/ John Nolan and Shaun Cooper back together (at the expense of Straylight Run breaking up... which is sad...). But yeah, good shit.
    Meh, probably my least favorite album from them. I hated it at first, but then after I listened to it a few times it got alright. Still, "alright" isn't what I expect from them...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…