Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you would like them Shiny, yes it is necessary. If not, then just keep it known.
    Yea, the DS parameters. It's the worst part of it, but I think it's easier than anything else without the delay. I can guide you bit by bit!
    I message you, and it goes through!
    Aww. :/
    Im sorry
    The tutorials will mostly be videos; I can still guide with some other stuff, but not all. D:
    Sadly, I don't know how to do Standard Abuse because I don't have a DS Lite/Original, however I can give show you tutorials on how to do it.
    If I could have a DS Lite, I can probably get everything RNG'ed...

Yes, Trick Room with Conkeldurr and Ferrothorn! To be backed up with Vappy/Jellicent and 2 other fast or walls.
    I fail for posting this in my VM section..

A Joltik which you already have, lol. I was going for Reuniclus, but I always get a Mincino instead. >_<
    I'm just happy it isn't. XD I like spamming Thunders D:
    I haven't tried DW yet, it always tell me to wait for 1 day. I'm used to changing my DS time since I RNG abuse. D:
    I don't get it why it isn't Uber, o_o. Manaphy is on Uber just because of Hydration, and Mew because it can learn every TM/HM in game and has access to Transform, but not Victini.
    Lol..... You want mine? 31/31/31/31/31/30 (HP Ice 70) with Hasty Nature? Can be a full-out attacker physically and specially or a mix of the two!
    You should've gotten the Liberty Pass by now! It says it increases the accuracy of the whole team. Sooooo, no more/less missing Stone Edges, Thunders, etc!
    lol. I won by a slight move. My team lacked synergy and I just tried to switch in and out. Zoroark was amazing with it's ability, Galvantula with it's Speed, and Victini's Victory Star is something else!
    Compound Eyes + Victory Star = Nevermiss Thunder!
    Lol, but he's so frank, which is good. There's a similar politician here in the Philippines, yet a female one. Many think she's nuts because she speaks oddly.

I just had my first 5th Gen Wi-Fi battle!
    I was busy yesterday so I had to log off. D:
    I watched that video and lol was that guy on drugs. @_@
    Altitude still differs those variables. >__> I tried your recommendation and went back home and I think I'm getting better; I'm not sneezing at all!
    I've been thinking of that too. >_< However, when I got back home, my nose bled four times in one night due to the temperature rise. I'm stuck between two calamities. >___>
    I'm currently dying (exaggerated) due to a never-ending allergy/cold/wtfplague. >__> It's been more than two days since I got this and it's really annoying that I have to sneeze every 10~20 seconds; my nose hurts and even my ears and eyes. >__________>
    LOL, I seem to be on whenever you aren't. Ah well.
    Yeah, i'll check back later xd
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…