Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Man,if you were connected yesterday, why you don't answer me for the pro-choice...
    That didn't help, Just got off work right about now and I just saw your message. Can we do this sometime over the weekend?
    Hi, we're paired up for the pro-choice tournament. My timezone is GMT -7 What's yours and when is a good time to do our match?
    Hello, I'd like to inform you that, if you don't PM me your Strikeout Pokémon for the Round 1 of Strikeout Tournament: Black/White edition within approximately 20 hours, you are going to be replaced with a substitute.
    Coin toss? Are you kidding? You set a time, I agreed, you straight up didn't show. I wanted to battle, you failed to.

I will be very disappointed if this goes to coin toss.
    sorry bro, you shit the bed on this
    i'm out of town on friday, so either you better get on right damn now or the battle isn't happening
    Sorry i got a problem with my computer . i'll see you a next time this week . In the same clock .
    well only one pokemon gets sand rush, which is very different from 3-5 swift-swimmers. also while clyorophyl olny doubes speed, rain also boosts stab on the water types that get it. there are other reasons too, such as which pokemon get the abilities, but the main thing is that none of these teams put you under as much pressusre as a swiftswim/drizzle team.
    WTF is with your signature? ull DC on weather? its a strategy...make your own weather team jerk
    what do you mean when you say that you'll DC on weather teams because of hypocritical rules? I'm not using one against you, however I don't understand what you mean. also does that include hail?
    good for you... i dont battle dc'ers... next time just take your loss like a man or run away... or better yet... specify by saying uu or mix... i already know your ou team is decent... but your reputation aint quite as good anymore... someone who is as good as you say you are has some class and wont dc.... if you thought it was such a bad situation... you shoulda done the right thing and dc'd immediately... not after your losing...
    And I really don't have time for stalling. I got babys to kiss and bitches to catch
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…