Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello i was the last person to post before giveaway was closed i was wondering if i can get all the of the legendary trio? thanks in advance
    Black FC: 5372 0309 8639
    Hey there, was just wondering if I can still get a copy of the three trio memebers from the giveaway; I posted a while ago but had no luck. I can come online right now if you are able to? White FC: 3954 6567 0939
    No. I can't. I have a MAC, if you were paying attention when you read what I said. I can unpack .zips and works with .pkms, but .rar isn't possible.
    I meant as .pkm files or as a .zip. Did you even read what I said when I asked you originally?
    Any chance I can get the Trio in a .zip file or individually as .pkm files? I have a Mac :P (Yes, I know I got them already, but I want a couple more copies :P)
    I'd like all 3 if possible and thanks a million.
    My fc is 3782 9616 0417.
    For the record I posted on your theard before you closed
    hello i would really like all 3 please i have yet to get any 5th gen pokemon yet they would be a great start. FC: 0690 5835 9386 for pokemon white. i see you have alot of people to get too so anytime your free we can trade thank you. :)
    I'd like the Cobalion if possible, though it's fine if you're too busy. My FC is 2150 7614 6512.
    I'm not sure if I posted early enough to get the shiny trio, but if I did, my friend code is:
    3696 9516 9819 (name: Sputnik)

In either case, thanks for the cool giveaway, and good luck with your future endeavors!
    Reesponding to Giveaway.
    I would like all three if possible, otherwises Terakion and/or Virizion.
    Black Trainer Name and FC: Jake, 0776 4236 4294
    Feel free to export me to a distributor and i thank you for your generosity.
    Hey, this is a response to your giveaway.
    I'd like all three if possible, if I can't have all three could I get a Terrakion please?
    Platinum FC: 2236 7829 0980
    Black FC: 2966 8134 2801
    Thank you
    Hello do you have dw corphish with dragon dance And superpower in return I ev train your pokemon.. thanks
    Hi, sorry to bother you, but do you have time to send me your pokemon from your GA please? I'd really appreciate it. The distributors don't respond/are not online. And you distribute too don't you?
    there,edited the post.
    copy that into OP.it should be perfect.Direct any questions to me :)
    DNS: 50.10.21.37

.on your DS system,go to your system configure settings.
    .Select your connection.
    .Scroll down until you see "Auto Obtain DNS Yes/No"
    .Select No.
    .Input DNS ^ into both primary and secondary DNS.
    .Save your settings.
    .Go into the ingame's GTS to receives one of Exploit's Shiny Musketeers
    .Reenter for another go at the Shinies
    .Make Sure you have full party.
    .This GTS starts at 5/9/11 @ 2:30 PM +5.
    .Ends in 5/10/11 @ 2:30 AM
    .Which is from now until for the next 12 hours :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…