Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not exactly sure when I'm allowed to ref, but I've made an application, so if you want, I'll ref your game...
    also, you aren't allowed to use Roost, you said that no recoveries may be used, and Roost is a recovery...
    ur probs right, but you'll want to watch out for RageFace, because he has a lovely niche for inflicting status, and then sweeping after a powerful growth
    I think Leethoof's offline...

also, it appears that it all comes down to luck now, will you heal yourself? or are you going to hurt yourself in confusion and lose your Tailow...?

also - who's your next poke gonna be?
    oh, one thing:

when you use DOuble team, you need to selec how many copies`you make. more = better evasion, more energy
    tag

ur it.

sorry about the late post, I was a little busy

yeah, the Aussie thing was just a suggestion, as it means nobody has to (really) wait for anyone else...

ok, so Random is an Aussie? I'll remember that...
    it's up!

oh, you could post 3 pokemon... well that's no fair :(

meh, whatevs, this is a tutorial battle, not one that I'm trying to gain every possible advantage on :P
    Seen you on the minecraft thread before

accepted your challenge

welcome to CAP ASB! It's also my first (well, sorta) battle, so I decided to make it all even and such, so theres no advantages for anyone/

...ur an Aussie? wow! What a coincidence!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…