Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *piano*
    the wind of liiiiiife and air from abooooove
    smells of deaaaaath...
    angels sing of the eeeeeeeeend...
    nothing you sayyyyy and nothing you tryyyyy
    can change tiiiiiiime...
    humna race prepares to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee...
    *guitar, bass and drums kick in*
    the wing of liiiiiiiiiife and air from abooooooove
    smells of deaaaaaaaath!
    angels sing of the eeeeeeeeend!
    there's nothing you say and nothing you try
    can change tiiiiiiiiiiiime!
    human race prepares to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!...
    Hi. Sorry to answer late. I had some problems with school, exams etc. I'm on phone atm so i can't play but this week end would be ok, i already have my team, so when i see you on, we'll play. Have a nice day dude
    It's weird, I'm kind of turned off by most metal after 2000, but I'll give LoG a nod for their talent. The only "modern" metal I'm into is Meshuggah, Strapping Young Lad/Devin Townsend. You MUST check out SYL... they are heavy as shit and they have a good sense of humor. Devin Townsend is the best singer ever, even better than Chris Cornell. Plus he has an ugly haircut.
    I have 1 gen 4 wifi team that is absolutely terrible (it's from before mence was banned!) but sure.
    You need to update your 1k so I can hear all the nice things you have to say about me

OR I'LL GET FALADRAN TO LOCK IT
    okay heres what i do:"
    mibbit.com > launch chat app > nick: Tomahawk9 > server: SynIRC > channel: #dreamworld
    it doesnt work
    a lot at once:
    with our joint team, what about pming a bit? so we dont have to be online at the same time and stuff
    is the secon dpost in your rmt coming soon.
    cause i want to nominate your team but its incomplete atm
    lastly, synirc is not a good server at mibbit.com for me
    Hey are you still working on Mismagius? Even if you're not, at least post whatever you have in a thread. If somebody wants to take it over we'll go from there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…