DEZTROYA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• could you help me with RNG in HG/SS :( I've been trying to learn by myself, but just can't understand the tutorials and Redtype said you're good at it.
    thank you deztroya, hope to see you around in a few months. Real life happens, I am just glad you stayed in touch. I hate when I get no response from people ev training for me, but this is fine no worries ^^ Other then internet fail hope your summer is good!

And thanks for the crazy carp ill be getting !
    okay no problem , just seeing how it was going with it :/ must be such a pain for you i need interwebs !
    *side note* the ID of the Chansey/Blisseyfrom LeafGreen would have been 06009. The ID on all the pokes from my Platinum cart would have been 12156. I have no current way of knowing what the ID of my Pokes from my old SoulSilver cart.
    First, Look for anything with the OT "Skippy". Then, look for any of the Celebi's that were event Pokes. Only the Nasty Plot ones. I had every one of Shawk's,with semi-redis rights, so I am looking for those, as well. Most importantly, Bold, Timid, and Modest with HP Fire and the Jolly flawless one.
    Long time, no speak. By any miracle would you still have any of the Pokes that were bred by me on any of your Gen. 4 carts still? Also, there was a small amount of people that had my Impish, 31/*/30/*/30/* Chansey and Blissey that knew Seismic Toss and Wish. It was only Semi-Legit though. Bread legit on LeafGreen, but Rage/Mimic glitch to get the moveset.

Long story short, I went to visit family, came back home, child in the house took my stuff. He didn't realize what was good, and what wasn't, so I am attempting to re-collect some of my old stuff. I can only get them though if you have them on a Gen. 4 cart.
    thanks alot ^^ hopefully your r4 will behave itself for your sake :o

spreads:
    hasty virizon: 64 Atk / 252 SpA / 192 Spe
    landrous:160 HP / 96 SpA / 252 Speed
    mamu: 252spa/6spdef/252speed
    ya i like them to be a hundred but since you cant thats okay :) ill be able to trade you in five minutes ! so ill see you in wifi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…