Relovan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• everything with ot zidane is fully reds.
    Just suggest a nickname
    Oops I cant trade.
    Have to get it nn'ed
    Unless you want semi redis
    Yeah, I usually go down by two advances every time if I don't hit it first time; in this case the frame went to 84 or 85 when I went by 33 advances (my starting is 53 and my shiny one is 88) my first advance I went 35 advances and I went to 90 or 91 (I forgot :/) Going to try 34 advances and see where that gets me.
    The amount they advance is actually random, but in past experiences it's been from 1 - 4. Did you try subtracting your advances by two? Sounds like something you might want to try.
    Keep at it, you'll get it eventually. You'll have to experiment with things, but it sure does feel good once you manage it.

Last night when I was capturing shiny Spheals I thought I'd have to give up and try later because of one, annoying NPC, but after switching around and adjusting a lot it came eventually. Patience is pretty necessary for a lot of these things, though, haha.
    Yeah, there's one NPC on that route, right next to the Day-Care.

Try a different spread, maybe. Egg searches come up with results very quickly, and in large numbers, so there's bound to be one that works around.
    I heard you can check your seed by receiving the egg, then flying to Victory Road and catching something. Its IVs should match up with about frame 15, if I recall correctly?

Not exactly sure on this, though, I didn't know about it until yesterday.
    Agreed. The other day when I was hatching Eevee, it was awful, it's close to 9000 steps to hatch, and even with a Flame Body Pokemon with me, it took forever.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…