Texas Cloverleaf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, since you are doing the Raikou analysis for UU i thought I'd help out. You can use my OU Raikou analysis as a skeleton if you want, although there will need to be quite a few changes to adapt it to UU so yea, hope it helps Raikou OU Analysis
    haha alright, you're good. sorry about sounding a little crabby, i've been sick all last week and today and i'm not lying when i say reffing is killer the first time you do it. haha i was also a dummy and accepted another battle the same time i accepted yours, so i have 2 3vs3 battles to ref, and once i finish your round one i have to work one theirs. if you ever want to start reffing, just don't be a dummy like me and bite more than you can chew haha
    hey don't rush me, i'm doing it as we speak right now(i started yesterday but i took a break since there's this thing i need called sleep). reffing can be pretty tricky, especially if it's your first time doing it (cough cough me cough). i'm almost done reffing the first round and then once i send it to Fire Blast and he approves it i'll post it and every one will be happy, okey dokey?
    In our battle, we need to wait for Glacier Knight to ref. Then it'll be your turn.

In your battle vs Spenstar, I'm trying to get a certain issue resolved with one of the move descriptions in the data audit thread.
    I am finished my battle, the Dawn Stadium match is ready, I'll post in the Battle Tower for Someone (sorry if it's not you).
    Will now work for you? Because if we can't get the battle done in the next couple of hours, it won't get done. I'm going out of town for a week tomorrow morning. I'm sorry, I should have told you before. That said, I can just forfeit if need be, since I failed to give you adequate warning.
    Actually, I won't be in town for the next week until Saturday. So it pretty much has to be tonight. Sorry, I probably should have warned you beforehand.
    When you claim a Pokemon, you get: all level-up moves up to level 25, 3 egg moves, and 3 BW TMs. On your Monohm, you did ti wrong; Draco Meteor is not a Monohm egg move, and Dragon Pulse is not a 5th gen TM. Really sorry but you'll have to change that to get approval.
    OK, I'll choose which Seek I'll keep when another Player accepts my other challenge, OK?

EDIT: How about only if you have 1 Grass-type and 1 Water-type Pokemon on your ASB team, but not all Grass/Water-type Pokemon, OK?
    1. Welcome to CAP ASB
    2. Your signature says "home of the Maple Leafs" and you said that it's about 10:30ish where you are, well I'm amusing you live in Toronto, don't worry though, I'm in the same time zone as you
    I have it posted now. I just need to know for the avy size if you just want it shrunk as a whole or cropped in some way.
    Of course! I'll get started in a jiffy. I just hope you don't mind if it's inked like my recent works as opposed to Galladiator's avatar.
    Hey, I couldn't approve your post just yet. There are a few mistakes, and once they are fixed, you can be approved.
    Remember to include all Dream World abilities and somehow signify they are Dream World. Feebas should have Rank Zero attack, and Feebas should have 92 speed and some increase in accuracy that I can't remember how to calculate. Sent this to Flamestrike so he can get it mentioned in the thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…