wowgek7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi sorry I Didn't reply to you yesterday I have been having problems with my Internet :( Are you still able to help me out with an Enigma Berry ? Would really appreciate it :)
    Hey, you got your Battle Box locked in one of the recent tourneys and had trouble unlocking it, right? Its happening to a friend of mine, do you remember how you fixed it?
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    ofcourse not free:)
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    Uh, I should have a Dream Ball spitback. Haven't bred Dive or Luxury yet.
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    its not the ball its abou nature etc ball is a good bonus I have bold ones which can be good umbreon sylveon and vaporeons I have a timid one for jolteon but I prefer not to use 3 bold ones also I realy want a flareon as well since 3 of the eevees are weak to his stab:)
    Thanks,You willing to do safari ball Gible,Chansey and machop<can you relearn EMs for this guy?
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Gatsby's stuff?
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    ah ok didnt knew you needed them too but I kept them appart just in case but you forgot to tell me that:)
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    if you ever need me again feel free to ask:)
    What kind of eevee are you looking for?
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    np thanks for the eevee
    Malikaiser
    Malikaiser
    Haha great ID No. Thanks, awesome eevee and can't wait to test the berry.
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    its best for umbreon no one expexts an psychick type attack on an dark pokemon it works awesome with calm mind because youre sa rises just like its basepower and no one expects it:)
    You sure there isnt a hyper voice wish eevee with HA is there in the 25 eevees?
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    nope but its stil usefull if not for breeding it would make an awesome umbreon
    Keallan
    Keallan
    Oh sorry for bothering than.
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    np I am releasing them right at this moment anyway so
    Hey, do you still need the battle maison ribbon? I'm almost at number 50 and can get it for you.
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    yes I do
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    Sorry, but I just got it :/
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    np couldnt trade now anyway becuse probatly all my data is screwed:(
    Hey have you tried time machine egg method? In my experience its the easiest way to breed hidden power pokes..id be happy to help you learn it if you want
    flargananddingle
    flargananddingle
    Theyre the same mechanics. Youre just lookin for 30s instead of 31s.
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    could be but I just cant do it just as I couldnt learn rng some things i just cant grasp for some reason which is giving me a lot of trouble in life as well but it cant be helped even profesionals gave it up
    flargananddingle
    flargananddingle
    Its fine..you said you know how to do egg method?
    Hey wowgek, could you add me as a friend again on your DS? I accidentally removed it. =(
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    lol where friends not everything we help each other with needs a reward friends just help each other because theyre friends:)
    Miria
    Miria
    Hehe I know..! ^^ Just wanted to make sure you're not afraid to ask me. =]
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    im not :)
    Did you like the banner that I made for you?
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    yeah I did sorry forgot to respond to you anything you want for it?
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    Just 1 credit point for now. If I think of something that I want, I'll let you know. ;)
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    sure:)
    Hey wowgek, I've just finished breeding a few Purrloin, want one? =) Limber, Prankster or Unburden?
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    thrue even though im a guy I like the cute ones more most of the times but the epicnes of garchomp cant be beaten
    Miria
    Miria
    guys are allowed to like cute and sweet things too, without being any less of a man! ;) Don't forget that!
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    lol they are but then they are gay at least people think that way. I dont give a fuck though because I hate the human race as a specie anyway. its the least deserving living thing on this planet.:P
    Hey wowgek, have you got a Zangoose at high level? Or a Mankey/Primeape? ^^
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    good luck with getting some awesome moves with smeargle
    Miria
    Miria
    Thanks a lot! =) It will save me a lot of time indeed!
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    I know you did so much for me back then so its awesome I can return the favor
    Not sure which FC i'm supposed to use, but I'm interested in the pokerus :)
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    lol my 3ds fc is not posted so I have to give it to you personaly. im getting 1 of my pokes pokerus for you and after that I wil give you my fc
    Actually hold on. I gotta go but I'll VM you if as soon as I get it cloned. Come to me for your Victini.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…