deadfox081
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo sorry about that, I thought I looked thoroughly through the thread and didnt see anyone say they'd ref, i must have missed it.
    I'll send teams soon.
    Oh yeah, you know, I never did hear from him about that. Did you remind him of it? I'll still do that if he's still interested.
    Murkrow should be able to see. I'm not sure if this counts as proof, but DarkSlay wanted to have his Dark-type arena be wreathed in smokescreens.

Also, if Murkrow can see, Sky Attack is guaranteed to hit. Intronaut has a -Spe nature, which means that Sky Attack has 100 acc.
    You forgot to specify the ability of your two mons in your battle with Lyris1035. Thank you in advance.
    Answers to your questions:

1) I completely forgot about Electric's effect until S_o_S pointed it out. I rolled for Shocta's paralysis, although it was a few turns late. If the roll had been good, I would have hastily tried to fix the reffing for the previous rounds. However, it rolled paralysis anyway.

2) In one of my earlier matches (~1 month ago), I asked if I could use a 7-energy move when my 'mon had 5 energy left. I was informed that a Pokemon cannot use a move that costs more energy than it has available. If you know that this has changed, could you send me a link to it? Otherwise, I think him wasting the turn should be enough.
    Check Frosty's team again and you might be able to figure out how that happened.
    ugh sorry, you really should

i've got finals the sat and a vacation coming up so i've been scrambling to finish everything i could outside of this ~_~
    Thanks for the info on Analytic! That's why I hadn't posted the reffing yet. Expect it later this afternoon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…